What games are you currently playing?

Yes, I have every Playstation and have the full PS+ Premium subscription so been scanning through games to try. I've seen a few folks playing Deathloop, I'll try that too. Ta!

i enjoyed deathloop. i'm currently playing returnal but finding it difficult to beat the 3rd boss
finally done it :D so satisfying beating a boss on this game

Last edited:
Asphalt 9: Legends. Not bad for a freebie, bit like burnout.
Trawled through games with gold that I’d downloaded and never got around to playing , so decided to dive into FarCry 2. Showing it’s age but after a period of adjustment it’s not too bad to play. Longer than I thought it was going to be so it’s turning into a grind but I’m getting there.

My Summer Car

I like the car building and driving, but the survival stuff is crap. and if you turn off permadeath, you get stranded in town when the pub is closed.. Worse nightmare

Just finished tiny tinas wonderlands, great gameplay, but f***ing hell she's annoying. I say finished but I haven't got the platinum. Can't be arsed with the chaos chamber grind or buying all the upgrades.

FIFA 23 and Overwatch 2, just got that Chivalry 2 off the game pass which seems pretty good. Enjoyed the MW2 beta but probably wait til around Xmas to get it.

Will polish of Final fantasy remake this weekend. It's my second playthrough but I haven't played the extra episode yet.

I have had a couple of hours on Assassin's creed Valhalla so that is next but will be playing Yakuza 5 at the same time.

Asphalt 9: Legends. Not bad for a freebie, bit like burnout.
Trawled through games with gold that I’d downloaded and never got around to playing , so decided to dive into FarCry 2. Showing it’s age but after a period of adjustment it’s not too bad to play. Longer than I thought it was going to be so it’s turning into a grind but I’m getting there.
If you can get it Far cry 4 is probably one of the best games I've played.

A solid call that. I preferred far Cry 3 personally - the villain in that was a nutcase! Admittedly your character, the sort of surfer / slacker /millenial type was a bit of a cock.
3 was good up to a point then it just got a bit daft...I loved 4 just for the environment and the wildlife...just a great game.
5 was decent..

3 was good up to a point then it just got a bit daft...I loved 4 just for the environment and the wildlife...just a great game.
5 was decent..
5 was just about OK but daft as fuck and the plane flying stuff was ridiculous. I didn't like 6 at all.
I just finished another run through of The Witcher 3 plus all the DLCs, and then found out they are about to release an enhanced PS5 version which pissed me off. If I'd known I'd have waited for that to come out, as it's a fabulous game. About to install the Mass Effect Enhanced / Legendary whatever it's called, the one with all three game sexed up for PS4/PS5.

Last edited:
If you can get it Far cry 4 is probably one of the best games I've played.
Cheers, I’ve got it somewhere. Played 3 and enjoyed it so got 4 then somehow never got round to playing it. I like to mix up genres of back to back games so I’ll go with something else first as by the end of 2 I’ll be a bit far-cried out for a while.

In homage to Robbie Coltrane, I am currently sat playing GoldenEye on my favourite console ever. NINTENDOOOO SIXTY FOUURRRRRR.

FIFA 23 and Overwatch 2, just got that Chivalry 2 off the game pass which seems pretty good. Enjoyed the MW2 beta but probably wait til around Xmas to get it.
That Chivalry 2 is great. Some unbelievably good players, though. I just find myself spamming the buttons half the time 😀

Back