What games are you currently playing?

I just have the final mission on Horizon Forbidden West to do.....but I keep putting it off. No idea what I'll play after it. Way too much choice.

25 hours into Mass Effect. Enjoying it and the story is intriguing so far. The gameplay is average and the side missions on the planets are all the same though and the bases seem to all be copies of each other. I've heard the 2nd game is the best one so looking forward to that when I'm done.

Just finished Mass Effect 1. Fantastic stuff. Towards the end where the plot is becoming clear it really ramped up the big sci fi stuff which I liked. Think I'll jump straight into the 2nd.
Days gone
Underrated game. Patched for 60fps on PS5 and most bugs fixed. I'll reply it again on day.

Just finished Mass Effect 1. Fantastic stuff. Towards the end where the plot is becoming clear it really ramped up the big sci fi stuff which I liked. Think I'll jump straight into the 2nd.

Underrated game. Patched for 60fps on PS5 and most bugs fixed. I'll reply it again on day.
Bought days gone as I couldn't find any new games I fancied and must admit it seems better than some the reviews give it credit for

Bought days gone as I couldn't find any new games I fancied and must admit it seems better than some the reviews give it credit for
I think cos it was buggy it got slagged of. The framerate drops were really bad when the bike was going fast. Also, the zombie hype was dying down and TLOU2 was sort of being used as a comparison cos of the subject matter. It's a good game it just it's like God Of War/Horizon level AAA.

I fly everyday in FS2020 as I am a pilot and it’s when I am grounded the best way to keep my hours and knowledge up to scratch

Just flew EGNT to EGLL

I fly myself, and I'm regularly on FS2020. It's probably my most played game. Flew BIKF to EGPH last night.

What do you fly?

Done about 5 hours of Mass Effect 2 today. Bang into it from the first minute. Seems like they refined everything so far. Really looking forward to how the story pans out.

Back