What games are you currently playing?

Heard there was but never seen it pal
Thread with a few videos in here mate.

Looks like it should be decent.

Thread with a few videos in here mate.

Looks like it should be decent.
Looks good, hopefully all the new features being added constantly before it's release don't come at the expense of gameplay like

Just finished Guardians if the Galaxy. Decent single player story based, on rails. Some good moments in the script and I’m sure there will be lots of deeper Marvel fan-boy references that I missed. A few sound glitches where it seemed to skip past the odd line but good overall.
Over use of “flark”.

Just finished Guardians if the Galaxy. Decent single player story based, on rails. Some good moments in the script and I’m sure there will be lots of deeper Marvel fan-boy references that I missed. A few sound glitches where it seemed to skip past the odd line but good overall.
Over use of “flark”.

Flark off.

Just finished the Mass Effect Trilogy. What a series. Didn't really know what ending I was choosing at the end like when I blew up the thing. Apparently, I got the bad ending because of what I done in 2. Maybe the best series I've ever played overall.

Last edited:
Just finished the Mass Effect Trilogy. What a series. Didn't really know what ending I was choosing at the end like when I blew up the thing. Apparently, I got the bad ending because of what I done in 2. Maybe the best series I've ever played overall.
Extremely good series. Not sure I’ve the patience to do it all again just to get the “good” ending though. Dont fancy spending all that time mining for resources again.

Middle Earth - Shadow of Mordor

Got it just after bought PS4 didn’t really get into it but new Rings of Power series made me think give it another try

Loving it 😎

Middle Earth - Shadow of Mordor

Got it just after bought PS4 didn’t really get into it but new Rings of Power series made me think give it another try

Loving it 😎
I installed this again the other day but haven't played yet. Got through a canny bit years ago but stopped as I found it repetitive. I do want to finish the story to give the second game a go at some stage.

I installed this again the other day but haven't played yet. Got through a canny bit years ago but stopped as I found it repetitive. I do want to finish the story to give the second game a go at some stage.
Ive got the 2nd one downloaded got told to play SOM first pleased a did

Started up a game call FAR : Changing Tides. Pretty chill little puzzle platform game. Also, played the first level of The Messenger which is a side scroller where you play as a ninja. Souundtrack is classic 8 bit/16 bit stuff.
Just played an hour of Deathloop. Seems like a competent shooter but early days yet

Last edited:
Just managed to pick up a PS5, is there any games anyone can recommend? Was looking at Gran Turismo 7 yesterday but shopping around at the moment. I've downloaded Wreckfest (which looks slightly better graphically than than the PS4 version) and currently downloading Assassins Creed Valhalla at the moment from PS+ so will give that a try when it's ready.

Just managed to pick up a PS5, is there any games anyone can recommend? Was looking at Gran Turismo 7 yesterday but shopping around at the moment. I've downloaded Wreckfest (which looks slightly better graphically than than the PS4 version) and currently downloading Assassins Creed Valhalla at the moment from PS+ so will give that a try when it's ready.
Have you had a playstation before? You must have at least PS+ extra if you're downloading valhalla. There's a lot of good stuff in there. Deathloop went on a few weeks ago. I loved it but its not for everyone it seems, although it did win a ton of game of the year awards last year

Have you had a playstation before? You must have at least PS+ extra if you're downloading valhalla. There's a lot of good stuff in there. Deathloop went on a few weeks ago. I loved it but its not for everyone it seems, although it did win a ton of game of the year awards last year
Yes, I have every Playstation and have the full PS+ Premium subscription so been scanning through games to try. I've seen a few folks playing Deathloop, I'll try that too. Ta!

Back