What are you doing about your season ticket? Poll.

What are you doing with your season ticket?

• Already paid in full.

Votes: 50 6.6%
  • Usually pay in full, but won't be until crowds are back.

Votes: 57 7.5%
  • Continuing with DD scheme as it is.

Votes: 147 19.5%
  • Cancelling before 11th June deadline, but returning when crowds are back.

Votes: 216 28.6%
  • Not going back until the owner has gone.

Votes: 121 16.0%
  • Pay in full and happy to watch online until crowds are back.

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 153 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine people paying for a new car, only to be informed they cant use it for the first few months. But they can watch the car for FREE on a video stream
Not the same though is it. I don't have an emotional attachment to a car nor have I follows car for over 40 years. I don't have a car badge tattooed on my arm and haven't travelled all over to see a car. I have never got into a punch up with people who like other cars.

Not the same though is it. I don't have an emotional attachment to a car nor have I follows car for over 40 years. I don't have a car badge tattooed on my arm and haven't travelled all over to see a car. I have never got into a punch up with people who like other cars.
Some of our fans need to give their head a wobble IMO.

Cant believe they're happy to accept what the club have offered up.

They don't have anyone working though do they?

They will do as the statement last week was written by someone. I imagine it’s skeleton staff though. If they don’t address concerns/ queries by June 11th I’d agree it’s poor but it’s early days, the poor sod lumbered with it needs some time!

They will do as the statement last week was written by someone. I imagine it’s skeleton staff though. If they don’t address concerns/ queries by June 11th I’d agree it’s poor but it’s early days, the poor sod lumbered with it needs some time!
Hope you're right mate.

I really want to renew, but I just cant do it on the terms offered.

Imagine demonising people who are wanting to stand by their club it a very dark time.

who is demonising anyone ? you do know that term means 'to portray a person or group as evil'

jesus christ.

anyway, are you suggesting that by cancelling my direct debit i am somehow not 'standing by my club in a very dark time' ? i can point you towards my purchase history showing i've attended nearly every away game this season, and 60% of away games last season. is that not standing by the club?

i just don't see how giving donald our money is 'standing by the club' when he owes the club £20 million from his personal wealth. thats my personal stance but its not my place to tell others what to do. hence the poll results

Hope you're right mate.

I really want to renew, but I just cant do it on the terms offered.

Agree, I'm waiting until the last minute. I presume another statement will come out after next weeks vote, even though it leaves little time before the 11th June deadline for DD scheme.

Leaving the mutli ticket in 1 household or potentially paying different amounts for a stream open for debate was a stupid decision. There should have been something regarding those in the statement, even if it was to say there would be a follow up on these as the situation changes.

who is demonising anyone ? you do know that term means 'to portray a person or group as evil'

jesus christ.

anyway, are you suggesting that by cancelling my direct debit i am somehow not 'standing by my club in a very dark time' ? i can point you towards my purchase history showing i've attended nearly every away game this season, and 60% of away games last season. is that not standing by the club?

i just don't see how giving donald our money is 'standing by the club' when he owes the club £20 million from his personal wealth. thats my personal stance but its not my place to tell others what to do. hence the poll results

This thread has a lot of negative comments towards those of us who are renewing.

anyone had an email back from the club? i emailed them to cancel our direct debits, but just got an automated reply saying that the box office is closed and they will respond at a later date... ?

Theyre on furlough aren’t they.
Agree, I'm waiting until the last minute. I presume another statement will come out after next weeks vote, even though it leaves little time before the 11th June deadline for DD scheme.

Leaving the mutli ticket in 1 household or potentially paying different amounts for a stream open for debate was a stupid decision. There should have been something regarding those in the statement, even if it was to say there would be a follow up on these as the situation changes.

Even then you’ll have till July to cancel the DD I’d imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back