What are you doing about your season ticket? Poll.

What are you doing with your season ticket?

• Already paid in full.

Votes: 50 6.6%
  • Usually pay in full, but won't be until crowds are back.

Votes: 57 7.5%
  • Continuing with DD scheme as it is.

Votes: 147 19.5%
  • Cancelling before 11th June deadline, but returning when crowds are back.

Votes: 216 28.6%
  • Not going back until the owner has gone.

Votes: 121 16.0%
  • Pay in full and happy to watch online until crowds are back.

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 153 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Still renewing via direct debit 1 adult + 1 child, also don't want to lose loyalty points.

you wont lose loyalty points as long as you keep your membership number, then when the season starts back up properly you pay for a season ticket using the same membership number. its not like anyone else can overtake you on points as there isnt any away games to go to.

might be wrong on this if they have changed their policy but i'm 99% sure you wont lose your loyalty points

you wont lose loyalty points as long as you keep your membership number, then when the season starts back up properly you pay for a season ticket using the same membership number. its not like anyone else can overtake you on points as there isnt any away games to go to.

might be wrong on this if they have changed their policy but i'm 99% sure you wont lose your loyalty points
Ok thank you for the info. Didn't know policy of non renewal if points still remain on membership no. for up to 3 valid seasons. So yeah, everyone on same points for at least a season with no aways. Still renewing.

Last edited:
I was just going to let mine and my sons tickets renew, but after today's info I will be just waiting until we can go to the games again before I renew.

It would. If they can't afford to suck it up then someone else can come in and clear up their incompetence. Closing us down wouldn't help them in the slightest.

The yanks would automatically take ownership of the club before any shutting down would occur

Plus, I don't believe for one second that our very existence relies solely on whether people renew right now for next season .

Continuing but only because there might be no club if everyone cancels.
I do it through gritted teeth though as I don't want that conman to have another penny of my money.
As far as we know the Yanks still have him by the balls. So we could all say not giving him another penny so that he has to hand it over to them.

Back