What are you doing about your season ticket? Poll.

What are you doing with your season ticket?

• Already paid in full.

Votes: 50 6.6%
  • Usually pay in full, but won't be until crowds are back.

Votes: 57 7.5%
  • Continuing with DD scheme as it is.

Votes: 147 19.5%
  • Cancelling before 11th June deadline, but returning when crowds are back.

Votes: 216 28.6%
  • Not going back until the owner has gone.

Votes: 121 16.0%
  • Pay in full and happy to watch online until crowds are back.

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 153 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm not paying £450 to watch an online stream. I've cancelled my DD at the bank - I'd return once crowds are allowed back, but that's going to be up to the club really - if they offer some kind of DD option and/or a part season ticket (depending on when we are allowed back) then I'll renew happily. If they play the arse about it then I'll just watch it in the pub. I'm not overly bothered about it, as I work away and with a likely compressed season it's likely there'll be more midweek games than before and hence I'll miss even more games than I do now.

If there's no crowd return mooted when we do start, I'll probably invest the £100 or whatever it was for an online streaming season pass.

I think I've covered all of the options. Can we have this in PF please mods?

Perhaps add Undecided.

I haven’t earned a penny since the start of March, and still don’t know when I can return to work. I want to carry on with my season card (and don’t wanna lose all our loyalty points), but can’t afford to pay for mine and my son’s unless things change.

Perhaps add Undecided.

I haven’t earned a penny since the start of March, and still don’t know when I can return to work. I want to carry on with my season card (and don’t wanna lose all our loyalty points), but can’t afford to pay for mine and my son’s unless things change.
The loyalty point question definitely needs answering like. I'm sure it goes on your customer number and not linked to your season ticket.

I’ll just let the DD tick over. I want to keep my seat that I have had for a long time. I left the NE so don’t get to as many games as I’d want to so I give the ticket out to friends or family most weeks anyway so missing a couple of games due to closed doors isn’t that inconvenient for me. The sentimentality of my seat and making the modest contribution to the club is worth ‘overpaying’ for a few years till I return home!

Plenty of seats around us, plus we were thinking of moving anyway (not that the demand will be there anyway) so losing current seat not an issue.

Normally pay in full so just going to wait until we find out when allowed back & take it from there. Prob end up getting half season ticket unless they do something to shortern next season & start from December or whatever.

Cancelled direct debits couple of weeks ago when the story of Donald and the missing £20.5m came out. It's not a money issue for me, I'm simply not prepared to give him a single penny more due to the way he's destroying the club at all levels.

I genuinely think we'll do well to have 15k in the ground when supporters are allowed back in the stadiums, club is dying a slow, painful death under this owner.

Back