What are you doing about your season ticket? Poll.

What are you doing with your season ticket?

• Already paid in full.

Votes: 50 6.6%
  • Usually pay in full, but won't be until crowds are back.

Votes: 57 7.5%
  • Continuing with DD scheme as it is.

Votes: 147 19.5%
  • Cancelling before 11th June deadline, but returning when crowds are back.

Votes: 216 28.6%
  • Not going back until the owner has gone.

Votes: 121 16.0%
  • Pay in full and happy to watch online until crowds are back.

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 153 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Be interesting to see how this poll changes. Shame you can’t revote

Today's Q&A has changed my opinion. I find it an astonishingly risky strategy they are taking. No discounts, no flexibility, like it or lump it.
Currently undecided
You were prepared to renew regardless if I remember correctly? The QA and the statement both have a certain tone about them imo. Maybe I'm being too cynical, but it feels like a bit of a fuck you from the club.

Im renewing mine only beacuse for me it could be the cheaper option. I turn 22 in late october so its my final year with u22 discount. So i get my season ticket for £150, if they are all streamed it would be £240 for streams alone or £140 with a vpn. Then if games start having crowds again in the new year id have to fork out a full adult price for a ticket, so will likely work out cheaper me just renewing normally. If i had the spare money id cancel in a heartbeat though

You were prepared to renew regardless if I remember correctly? The QA and the statement both have a certain tone about them imo. Maybe I'm being too cynical, but it feels like a bit of a fuck you from the club.
Yeah you are right and I agree completely with your interpretation of the Q&A. It's a massive "fuck you" to the fans

Sunderland till I die...or until I dont like a statement in a pandemic
Is there something wrong with you? Global pandemic, people losing loved ones and jobs and you make 2 digs at the fans within 4 minutes for not wanting to spend 100's of pounds on a season ticket they may not be able to use.

Im renewing mine only beacuse for me it could be the cheaper option. I turn 22 in late october so its my final year with u22 discount. So i get my season ticket for £150, if they are all streamed it would be £240 for streams alone or £140 with a vpn. Then if games start having crowds again in the new year id have to fork out a full adult price for a ticket, so will likely work out cheaper me just renewing normally. If i had the spare money id cancel in a heartbeat though
Rational thought process marra.. i'll not disagree on your logic. I've not renewed mind.

Be interesting to see how this poll changes. Shame you can’t revote
I have moved from undecided to not paying at the moment. Depending on the t&c at a later date I may renew then but I have people iny home shielding and they are far more important to me than the omnishambles that is SAFC in al honest!

Jo

Last edited:
Snapshot in case it changes in time
  • Already paid in full.
    Votes: 45 7.2%

• Usually pay in full, but won't be until crowds are back.
    Votes: 51 8.1%

• Continuing with DD scheme as it is.
    Votes: 147 23.5%

• Cancelling before 11th June deadline, but returning when crowds are back.
    Votes: 155 24.8%

• Not going back until the owner has gone.
    Votes: 95 15.2%

• Pay in full and happy to watch online until crowds are back.
    Votes: 10 1.6%

• Undecided
    Votes: 123 19.6%

Take out undecided and more than 50% aren't renewing. It's a small number of votes compared to the number of ST holders, but could we apply it to all?

Take out undecided and more than 50% aren't renewing. It's a small number of votes compared to the number of ST holders, but could we apply it to all?

I guess next Tuesday announcement (unless the EFL delay again) will make even more people's mind up after the shocking announcement by the club.

If this season (as expected is called at an end) and there is more uncertainty about next season a load more people will simply cancel and wait till we can go back.

What is the 11th June deadline?
What happens if we cancel our DD by the 11th June deadline? Will I completely lose my seat or will it be on hold?

Last edited:
This ^ changing my mind because I reckon SD has no f***ing time for us anymore and will blame supporters yet again this time for deserting the club when he needed our money the most

Back