What are you doing about your season ticket? Poll.

What are you doing with your season ticket?

• Already paid in full.

Votes: 50 6.6%
  • Usually pay in full, but won't be until crowds are back.

Votes: 57 7.5%
  • Continuing with DD scheme as it is.

Votes: 147 19.5%
  • Cancelling before 11th June deadline, but returning when crowds are back.

Votes: 216 28.6%
  • Not going back until the owner has gone.

Votes: 121 16.0%
  • Pay in full and happy to watch online until crowds are back.

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 153 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the decision today to cancel the league has made my mind up to cancel. Im completely disillusioned by football in general these days and I can’t see why it’s right for the premier league to go ahead but not leagues 1 or 2.

Furthermore if I had some reason to believe in from the clubs leadership I may continue but I despair where the club is headed. On the flip side I am hugely nervous whether the club will survive but hopefully this pushes the current owners to seek new investment / sell.

I cancelled my DD and voted that I’ll renew when doors open but if Parkinson is in charge I don’t think I’ll be back. Think afew will do the same once they see what it’s like not having to turn up to watch dross footy

whats the exact process for cancelling the Direct debit until games are back? Is it simply just cancel DD with Bank and email the club setting out intentions to take ticket back up once the entry is available to fans?

Mine and the sons DD cancelled today. I’m quite upset by having to do it but it was madness not to.
whats the exact process for cancelling the Direct debit until games are back? Is it simply just cancel DD with Bank and email the club setting out intentions to take ticket back up once the entry is available to fans?
That’s what I’ve just done. But you need to tell them in the email you want to cancel the direct debit to cover yourself legally in case they still take the money out.

Last edited:
Mine and the sons DD cancelled today. I’m quite upset by having to do it but it was madness not to.

That’s what I’ve just done. But you need to tell them in the email you want to cancel the direct debit to cover yourself legally in case they still take the money out.
So a case of saying Im canceling my DD for the foreseeable until crowds are able to re-enter the stadium? So cancel DD outside of the email also yeah. Feels crap doing this but what would we be paying for otherwise

So a case of saying Im canceling my DD for the foreseeable until crowds are able to re-enter the stadium? So cancel DD outside of the email also yeah. Feels crap doing this but what would we be paying for otherwise
Yeh, I said I wanted to cancel the direct debit, gave them the details but put on the bottom of the email I wanted to renew when crowds were allowed back into the stadium.

Still undecided.

My only concern is that they allow season ticket holders in from say January 2021 and then that's it. No streams just season ticket holders and not being one means cant see any games.

I've cancelled ours. As it stands I'll go back when fans can attend. However a lot can happen before that.

I’m pretty gutted really, but £900 for a potential stream is just bullshit. I did consider letting the payment go in case they let a small number of fans in the SOL, but I can see that being a bit shit as well

I know the owners are pretty clueless at running the club but I reckon even they won't be putting restrictions or obstacles in place once we can all go back tbf.
Guess my thought was it would be out of their control. But then again the stadium should be able to accommodate those who are 'reserved' ticket holders too.

As I say that's my only concern.

Guess my thought was it would be out of their control. But then again the stadium should be able to accommodate those who are 'reserved' ticket holders too.

As I say that's my only concern.
Say 23,000 season card holders, stadium can hold approx. 46,000 wouldn’t be too far off being able to socially isolate them using the whole stadium.

Say 23,000 season card holders, stadium can hold approx. 46,000 wouldn’t be too far off being able to socially isolate them using the whole stadium.
As a few pointed outthe other day it wouldn't just be the stadium they'd need to think about. Even with that many fans buses and metros would be busy before and after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back