What are you doing about your season ticket? Poll.

What are you doing with your season ticket?

• Already paid in full.

Votes: 50 6.6%
  • Usually pay in full, but won't be until crowds are back.

Votes: 57 7.5%
  • Continuing with DD scheme as it is.

Votes: 147 19.5%
  • Cancelling before 11th June deadline, but returning when crowds are back.

Votes: 216 28.6%
  • Not going back until the owner has gone.

Votes: 121 16.0%
  • Pay in full and happy to watch online until crowds are back.

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 153 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It’s been very tough but I’ll still go and have always vowed to support my team through thick and thin.

Good on yer mate. I've done well over 50 years and was keen as mustard come what may for most of those years. I just can't get away with what I've seen this season and last unfortunately. If you don't mind it then the club certainly needs supporters like you

Usually pay in full, cancelling before 11th June and not going back until the owner’s gone currently add up to 50% exactly. :eek:
Be a pisser though if the incompetents somehow sold your seat when someone buys a ticket and asks to move to the area you sit in ! Wouldn’t put it past them
I mean, there would be something fairly typical about it when taking into consideration there’ll be little to no demand next season if out of all the thousands of empties they still managed to double book a seat.

Last edited:
Undecided, I think they’ll change terms and offer refund on games not allowed in. Madness if not. If they don’t I’ll have to cancel.

Be a pisser though if the incompetents somehow sold your seat when someone buys a ticket and asks to move to the area you sit in ! Wouldn’t put it past them

Anar could see the bloke next to me seeing a golden opportunity buying out the Dow to move his bairn in.

Usually pay in full, cancelling before 11th June and not going back until the owner’s gone currently add up to 50% exactly. :eek:

I mean, there would be something fairly typical about it when taking into consideration there’ll be little to no demand next season if out of all the thousands of empties they still managed to double book a seat.
It’s exactly what will happen ! It would sum up the incompetence of the whole club

I think they'll change this personally but not, as they'll say as a duty to the fans. It'll be because they'll shit themselves when they see how much money they'll be losing immediately.

If this thread is anything to go by then even 50% reduction would be 12,000 x £3-400 straight away

They’ll be coldly and methodically weighing up the costs/doing all the calculations to see how to move forward. Any decision made will be to their financial benefit.

They’ll probably set a deadline for direct debit and have it that we have to pay in full when the stadium reopens if we then want to buy a season ticket. Also a disgrace they didn’t move on the final DD payment and are keeping it Jan 1st!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Cancelling before 11th June deadline, but returning when crowds are back."
Was going to renew but the club statement has changed my mind and I cancelled my Direct Debit this morning.
They want us to pay up front for something we most likely won't receive with no intention of any kind of refund if we don't.
Utter piss take.
Yeah Mr Donald fuck right off.

On the bright side we keep our BCPs.

Back