What a shit game

Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually thought it was okay. At 1-0 down I was saying to my mates that I thought we were playing well enough to win and that I thought we would, miles away from Walsall at home. At 2-1 up I thought it was as comfortable a one goal lead as you can get, they were doing nowt. Championship is a different matter mind, most of these will be really good squad players but we'd need to bring in some quality
This. Played some good stuff at times, created plenty of chances, hit the woodwork more than once. Can’t believe after what we’re used to people think that was a bad game. Wasn’t perfect and definitely things to work on but a decent performance.

I actually thought it was okay. At 1-0 down I was saying to my mates that I thought we were playing well enough to win and that I thought we would, miles away from Walsall at home. At 2-1 up I thought it was as comfortable a one goal lead as you can get, they were doing nowt. Championship is a different matter mind, most of these will be really good squad players but we'd need to bring in some quality

Mind Rovers should have been 2 up. Missed a sitter (header) prior to scoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back