What a shit game

When we kept the ball on the floor we played some class football imo. Hit the woodwork 3(?) times. Had many chances to score more, we could have been 4 or 5 up. I don't think they had any half decent chance other than the goal and the chance at the end and they were from silly errors.

Thought the way we played looked very promising. Each to their own though.

I actually thought it was okay. At 1-0 down I was saying to my mates that I thought we were playing well enough to win and that I thought we would, miles away from Walsall at home. At 2-1 up I thought it was as comfortable a one goal lead as you can get, they were doing nowt. Championship is a different matter mind, most of these will be really good squad players but we'd need to bring in some quality

.. Wern't great in the first half, though just before we equalized I was thinking that bar their goal we had easily created the most chances .. Thought we played some good stuff in patches in the second half ..

Atmosphere was really bad today for some reason, thought it might be the weather.

In my opinion today followed a very similar formula to other games this season.. Slow start, then after 35 minutes a goal for us seems inevitable... By the end if that shot that hit the crossbar went in it would have been a travesty. We've played worse than that and still won.

Weather second half played a huge part imo. Passes kept holding up and the ball was sticking in the air.

Back