What’s West Boldon Like?

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
Im moving there. I know what I think of it but just interesting to see how others see it and those that live there.

Pubs and places to eat too.

Are you getting that house with the lampost in front of the door?

You’ll find that house is in Boldon Lane which is in South Shields…..
Im moving there. I know what I think of it but just interesting to see how others see it and those that live there.

Pubs and places to eat too.

Luke 09 is a resident of West Boldon by the way.

Last edited:
Used to live there, good options for pubs in Bowldon. The Wheatsheef is the Sunderland MLF boozer. Always remember a bloke in with a walking stick in there who absolutely hated the mags, he was the angriest man I think I’ve ever seen.

I lived on Hardie Drive, was nice enough but there was a couple of big police incidents there one death and big drugs bust in Owen drive, Apart from that ( 😂 ) I liked living there.

I love it, lovely area. Black Horse is a great pub/restaurant and so is Red lion. I live In east boldon so only a short walk away if you wanted to go to other pubs but personally I reckon west boldon is best for pubs. Lovely houses, good transport links, Close to the coast too if thats your thing and also loads of places to walk your dog if you have one. People are great, not many chavs around.

I love it, lovely area. Black Horse is a great pub/restaurant and so is Red lion. I live In east boldon so only a short walk away if you wanted to go to other pubs but personally I reckon west boldon is best for pubs. Lovely houses, good transport links, Close to the coast too if thats your thing and also loads of places to walk your dog if you have one. People are great, not many chavs around.

See #13 😂

Back