What’s the worst place you’ve ever been to?

Calella, Spain around 2002. Really run down and tatty. Lots of petty theft like bag snatching and pick pocketing. Not Spanish. Didn't like it and didn't feel safe leaving the hotel at night.

Booked in the olden days when you had to go into a travel agent and the lady who booked it said it was nice!

I stayed there when Celtic were playing Barcelona, it was hilarious when the hotel manager did a perfect impression of one of them after he’d told them to lower the noise a tad.
Look at the politics board pal

Are they leaving the EU as well. :lol:

Port Clarence is the worst place in the north east ... in the world it's a tough call, but I'll still say Luton.

I sometimes drive past Port Clarence and up the Seal Sands road just to gawp at the outright poverty and dismal views. It's quite fun.
Coming up the A19, just come off at Stockton and follow the signs for Haverton Hill and then Hartlepool, it's like another world ...
[/QUOTE
Luton is a large town and a definately candidate but Port Clarence is just a street in comparison,no resemblance to most places mentioned

I've been to horrible places abroad but in the UK Bradley Stoke is up there, horrible nothing type place, feels like the Trueman Show, just an empty shell of a town, very depressing.

The town of Galle in southern Sri Lanka was pretty grim. Parts of Bridgetown in Barbados was just corrugated iron shacks.

In Europe La Linea in southern Spain was a dump.

I’ve been watching a lot of banged up abroad lately
I have an old friend who featured in an episode,i haven't seen him in years but I knocked around with him in the 1990's,i have another mate who was held in a Philippine prison for almost 3 years without charge,he is thinking of contacting the producers.I was locked up in Pakistan once years ago,sorted it out though.

Back