What’s the worst place you’ve ever been to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice to know for me too... they moved the f***ing ferryport and didn't think to update maps or road signs either 🤦🏻‍♀️
😊
Inconsiderate fuckers 😠
I can safely say, I'll not be going back there again. 👍

Havana! Get to fuck with the 'culture', its an absolute cesspit!
Nowhere near a cesspit.
I read an article recently saying Morocco was the most popular holiday destination for Londoners.
?!!

I know a lot of Londoners but not many have been to Morocco. You sure it wasn't Londoners most popular cake was a macaroon?

Last edited:
Detroit, once you get west of the main freeway - just utter decay for mile after mile
Only passed through but burnt out cars littering the place, even on the freeway. Will admit I was grateful we were only stopping off for fuel. Nervous as hell.

Luton by an absolute landslide, then maybe, but almost like Beverly Hills in comparison Benwell, closely followed by Berwick Hills.
Not sure I get the port Clarence comments. I went through it recently and it just seemed like a really small estate with a shop?

I played for a Saturday team in Stockton 25 odd years ago, we were due to play in Port Clarence, we turned up and the game was called off because a car was on fire in the middle of the pitch....I can't vouch for it now like, maybe its improved 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Tengiz followed closely behind by Feltham
A friend went to look at a house in feltham a week ago, near the tesco. Three bed semi, ex-council with a big back garden...... Half a million quid ;) Feltham ain't that bad, I was there yesterday, its positively gentrified compared to how it was 20 years ago when I was going to buy a property there.

Alexandria in Eygypt, my girlfriend at the time and now wife (nah best not)
was being spat at by locals as we walked along the beach front the first day we arrived.
Her arms were bare and her legs were on display from the knee down.
Sad fuckers,
Lots of Guinness bottles in the water, we left the next day back to another shit hole CAIRO, enjoyed the Nile cruise mind.

Luton by an absolute landslide, then maybe, but almost like Beverly Hills in comparison Benwell, closely followed by Berwick Hills.

I played for a Saturday team in Stockton 25 odd years ago, we were due to play in Port Clarence, we turned up and the game was called off because a car was on fire in the middle of the pitch....I can't vouch for it now like, maybe its improved 🤷‍♂️

It hasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back