Went to watch Middlesbrough today

Status
Not open for further replies.
they've got some decent forwards, our defence is utter shite and steele is useless.
i didnt go on saturday but ive been to the last 4 home games before.at times we look clueless.
for once i think you might turn us over.get your men behind the ball pack the midfield hit us on the break

i didnt go on saturday but ive been to the last 4 home games before.at times we look clueless.
for once i think you might turn us over.get your men behind the ball pack the midfield hit us on the break

That would suggest some semblance of organization on our behalf. We just haven't got it in us.

We always concede though, and you don't concede that many do you...lots of 1-0 losses

Nice working in Middlesbrough at the moment, you know that they must be doing shite as nobody at work talks about them and you hardly see anyone on the town wearing Boro shirts. Back to the days at the moment where you would never guess the town had a football club. Long may it continue

Didn't realise you worked in Boro mate..........you've never mentioned it before.

You know what I mean
]

I don't ... just because we have a big stadium doesn't make us a big team.

20k plus attendances aren't that impressive - Leeds and Aston Villa are both averaging 30k plus so if you're argument is based on our support we are a play off team at best.

Crowd numbers don't relate to performances - Bournemouth are a perfect example (shitty tin pot club etc)

We had one good season in 10 years in the prem and stunk the place out every single other year.

I agree we have the potential to be in the Prem again one day but we have no divine right to be there ... Any club that goes close to 1 year with out winning a home game doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the Prem.

We have more chance of going into League 1 than the Prem this season and if that happens it will be exactly what we deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back