Went to watch Middlesbrough today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate a Smoggie and to quote him "at least your manager is shit cause he has no money, ours is shit and we have spent a fortune"
He isn't shit because of who he's brought to the club. Apart from Steele, Galloway and Vaughan he's done well with the budget he had. It's the fact that he's a pretty shit manager, far too cautious and can't organise us defensively.

What's the current info. about roadworks//police holdbacks.....Our train leaves M/boro 2;34 pm....(on the 5th) was confidant of getting it, but now a bit concerned ..

No issues getting to and from the stadium to the station. 15 min walk but if they hold you back I can't see you making it.
They have stopped holding the away fans back but following all the hassle with a Sheffield utd they may well do but only cos it's a "derby". Not kept anyone back since. Nothing in the local rag about it at the moment. If I see anything I will message you.

No issues getting to and from the stadium to the station. 15 min walk but if they hold you back I can't see you making it.
They have stopped holding the away fans back but following all the hassle with a Sheffield utd they may well do but only cos it's a "derby". Not kept anyone back since. Nothing in the local rag about it at the moment. If I see anything I will message you.
How have the new lads been playing ?
Braithwaite any good

How have the new lads been playing ?
Braithwaite any good

He looks good but keeps getting stuck out wide. Looks lots better when playing further fwd. Howson is a decent player but pretty much the same player as 3 others we have. Britt always looks like he has a goal in him but not much support close to him the way we play.
Its frustrating it looks like we are really ready to go for it some weeks and poor the next.
Monk is very conservative in the way he let's them play.

with a mate who had a spare ticket.
It was just like watching Sunderland! Played well enough for a point against a very well organised Cardiff with some decent defenders. Unfortunately the player brought on to add pace to attack gave away a penalty.

Fans were leaving in droves, booing at the end and the phone in was full of folk wanting the manager sacked because he was clueless and claiming the players weren't trying.

Of course the one big difference was that I didn't care

There is also the big difference in that they have about twice as many points as us.

If we finish ahead of Boro, I will be delighted and amazed.

What's the current info. about roadworks//police holdbacks.....Our train leaves M/boro 2;34 pm....(on the 5th) was confidant of getting it, but now a bit concerned ..
If I were u then binning it before the final whistle will ensure you make it mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back