Went and bought Final Fantasy xv

• Thread starter Deleted member 4700
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loved this game.
70 hours total and just completed at level 84.

Still have the post game Dungeon super bosses and hunt to finish

Just found the sword behind the waterfall, about 16 hours of play and level 25. I hate fishing in real life, and I hate virtual fishing too.

I'm just past there @ level 35 lol

My tactic of doing as many side quests as possible is making it very easy atm.

Wtf is with Titan anyway, that fight is a right cluster. Half the time you've no idea what's going on.

Wtf is with Titan anyway, that fight is a right cluster. Half the time you've no idea what's going on.
Never came across Titan yet, some bloke wants to take us 4 young lads for a ride in his car. Oh er missus.

That's my next quest to do, been trying to tie up all the side quests but the more i move to the left of the map the more i end up acquiring.
Avoid the Huge Snake on the way in, its way too difficult, even at level 25, it was level 52, and the crabs just after that, you need all your energy for inside the caves behind the waterfall, you can run past them on your Chocobo.

Avoid the Huge Snake on the way in, its way too difficult, even at level 25, it was level 52, and the crabs just after that, you need all your energy for inside the caves behind the waterfall, you can run past them on your Chocobo.
Haven't even had a blitz about on a chocobo yet! I'm guessing near that Chocobo outpost is where i go racing with them? - Too much real life going's on this week, haven't played much.

Haven't even had a blitz about on a chocobo yet! I'm guessing near that Chocobo outpost is where i go racing with them? - Too much real life going's on this week, haven't played much.
You have to get one, you can then assign gaining AP whilst travelling with one.

Just beat him, what a ball ache

Now you are well into it what is the verdict? I am getting it tomorrow.
I'm really enjoying it, it is a bit like Metal Gear Solid with side quests but it retains the Final Fantasy levelling up and weapon choices.

My tip is try to do as many side quests as possible first collect everything, and keep some spare repair kits. Also the clothes you wear has an effect on your stats.

I'm really enjoying it, it is a bit like Metal Gear Solid with side quests but it retains the Final Fantasy levelling up and weapon choices.

My tip is try to do as many side quests as possible first collect everything, and keep some spare repair kits. Also the clothes you wear has an effect on your stats.
Cheers. Looking forward to getting stuck in on boxing day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back