Went and bought Final Fantasy xv

• Thread starter Deleted member 4700
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah bollocks! Reckon it was a pricing error? £19.99 would've seemed more plausible, or just a marketing scam.
I don't think so, had the 80% logo on it and that, looked a legit deal. People on hot UK deals saying it was maybe a short term boost for end of financial year sales figures. Either way I'm annoyed as hell I didn't get it :lol:

Edit: what's weird is the game has been completely removed from PS store. Not just put back to full price but taken down...

Last edited:

I don't think so, had the 80% logo on it and that, looked a legit deal. People on hot UK deals saying it was maybe a short term boost for end of financial year sales figures. Either way I'm annoyed as hell I didn't get it :lol:

Edit: what's weird is the game has been completely removed from PS store. Not just put back to full price but taken down...

Wow, that is strange!
I did wonder if it was just to get more Plus sign ups, but maybe there's just a bug.

3 trophies left to do then I am done. The fishing is going to be a grind but I will do it as it will be my first ever platinum.
Fish at the Vesperpool with the rod and spool you can buy there. It's pretty easy and doesn't take so long, actually. I was even having fun doing it by the end!

Finished the fucker now so it doesn't matter but what are they fixing from chapter 13?
I've finished it too. Not exactly sure but from what I've seen they've changed the hidey holes so they work better, improved the power of the ring and introduced parts where you control gladio and ignus to break up the monotony.

I've finished it too. Not exactly sure but from what I've seen they've changed the hidey holes so they work better, improved the power of the ring and introduced parts where you control gladio and ignus to break up the monotony.
Ahh. Chapter 13 was long and tedious like. I didn't even try to use the hidey holes. Just went in and fucked shit up.

Ahh. Chapter 13 was long and tedious like. I didn't even try to use the hidey holes. Just went in and fucked shit up.
I enjoyed it. At least it was longer than 2 minutes unlike the chapters before it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back