weird dreams you have had

Had one last night where I was tasked with organising a birthday celebration for lenny henry. Things were compromised by the fact that both Lennys family and Dawn French's lot expected lenny to turn up. In the end I had to drive him to Birmingham where he ate a load of stereotypical fare like jerk chicken, before having to bomb south in a classic convertible for an already stuffed henry to manfully force down a celebratory lamb cutlet roast at dawn French's parents house, which was also a hobbit style abode carved in a hillside. it was a strangely satisfying dream, can recall getting proper into it.

Tell them the one about Clifford the Big Red Dog and Burkina Faso.

Had a few lately where I've been on the run from the law. Terrifying. I usually take to hiding out in the country raoul moat style. Probably means something but I haven't looked into it.

That I was the only human, everyone was Nazi Robots, police were breaking into my house as I took a bath and life was one ironic piss take :eek: :lol:

Last night I dreamed that Betelgeuse went supernova and we were watching it out my youngest's bedroom window which was weird as her bedroom faces north :confused:

I dreamt I was sucking a womens boobs last night whilst in the act and her nipple came off in my gob, I just gave it back to her and continued bucking.

A good few years ago, I dreamt I was trapped in this garden with this blonde lass in a white dress. She let the dress fall to the floor to reveal a stunning body underneath after which she wouldn't stop shagging me. I was bloody pissed off when the alarm went off.

The spooky bit was this appeared in the news shortly after.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nymphomaniac-strikes-twice-in-germany-what-815099

Unfortunately, there was a sad ending. She shagged herself to death.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/antje-crapnik-german-nymphomaniac-dies-1481033

Class thread.

I had one where my bellend fell off and I didn't know what to do.

I had one where Ronald McDonald had non-hodgkins Lymphona and lost his hair.

I had one where I had a Japanese girlfriend, and I went to drop something off at her house (just me) and her mam dragged me in, and took all her clothes off and started riding me. Woke up just before the end, FFS.

Woke up this morning convinced that Everton had beaten Liverpool 2-0 in the FA Cup quarter finals and Steeeeeeeeeeevieeeeeee Geeeeeeeeeee was so distraught at not having "the perfect end to his Liverpool career" (copyright every newspaper ever) he tried to fight Roberto Martinez.

Steven Naismith ended it by headbutting Gerrard.

I had a dream recently where I was talking to Ed Sheeran (except he looked more like Jamie Oliver) outside of Wilkinsons. Later on, he buzzed me in a light aircraft over by (what looked like) Silksworth Ski Slope.

Anyway, his plane clipped a power line and went down with an unbelievable explosion; it was like one of those sci-fi movie ones with an enormous shock wave distorting everything. This was quickly followed by a tsunami which I can only imagine came from the duck pond.

I had a dream recently where I was talking to Ed Sheeran (except he looked more like Jamie Oliver) outside of Wilkinsons. Later on, he buzzed me in a light aircraft over by (what looked like) Silksworth Ski Slope.

Anyway, his plane clipped a power line and went down with an unbelievable explosion; it was like one of those sci-fi movie ones with an enormous shock wave distorting everything. This was quickly followed by a tsunami which I can only imagine came from the duck pond.
So that's summat else he's shite at, flying. The ginger f***ing gonk.

Back