weird dreams you have had

I had one around three years ago which was unbelievably realistic. I was driving a nice two seater car somewhere which looked a bit like Monaco and was involved in a minor crash.

Within the blur of it all, I ended up on the road and strangely, my mam (no) came running over.

I’d been cut badly and was pissing blood from an open gash in my stomach area.

What was the most visceral memory of this was that as I was trying to reassure my mam everything was going to be okay, I’d heard and felt a loud click as something burst open and I immediately bled to death. The second which existed between realisation and death seemed very real as I processed a million things in my head, desperately trying to make sense of life.

I’ve never experienced anything as real in a dream before or after.

I can recall similar life flashing moments and 'this is it' feelings in mine.

I had a night terror about the Gentlemen off Buffy slicing me open once, that was unpleasant.

mine are not bad dreams ...just wierd

for some reason just yesterday I was dreaming of being in a boat with president mboto of Zaire, Robin Hood and Joel from the last of us and we were just fishing, no zombies, no bows and arrows, just trying to catch some fish.

About 3 weeks ago i dreamt we won 10-2. Even considered putting a couple of quid on it.
The only other time i've dreamt the score of a match was possibly about 35 years ago. I dreamt Man utd beat Liverpool 2-1 in the FA cup final. Did put money on that. 12 quid seems to stick in my mind.

Dreamt last night that a lass I went to school with told me Prince Philip had just died but it hadn’t been announced. They were keeping it back so the national day of mourning could be held on Christmas Eve and it wouldn’t hit the economy as hard.

I was talking about this at the game yesterday actually: I had a dream 2 nights ago that I went to see Sunderland and got lost and instead found myself in the middle of a wood at a small non-league ground two teams were playing and it was a late K.O and for some reason I had my duvet with me. There were only 2 stands behind both goals then trees on the other sides. The other team scored in the last kick of the game and all their fans started leaving. I set up to leave but couldn't find the exit so asked someone. Was told that we could only leave if our team won and that there was no way out. Looked across the pitch and the other stand started filling up with a different set of fans and another game was about to kick off. Was stressed as fuck.

Probably has something to do with being trapped watching years of shite from Sunderland.

Studied Psychology a few years ago and some of the dreams on here are canny to read.

About 3 weeks ago i dreamt we won 10-2. Even considered putting a couple of quid on it.
The only other time i've dreamt the score of a match was possibly about 35 years ago. I dreamt Man utd beat Liverpool 2-1 in the FA cup final. Did put money on that. 12 quid seems to stick in my mind.

I had a dream I was smoking in Kevin Whateley's back garden and a load of mags were walking away from a match against us. I asked one of them the score and they'd beat us 3-1. I had to pretend to be delighted.

I woke up screaming.

Had one last night where I was tasked with organising a birthday celebration for lenny henry. Things were compromised by the fact that both Lennys family and Dawn French's lot expected lenny to turn up. In the end I had to drive him to Birmingham where he ate a load of stereotypical fare like jerk chicken, before having to bomb south in a classic convertible for an already stuffed henry to manfully force down a celebratory lamb cutlet roast at dawn French's parents house, which was also a hobbit style abode carved in a hillside. it was a strangely satisfying dream, can recall getting proper into it.

In this dream the female hole is an obvious reference to sexuality, the difficulties an fear associated with dawn representing concerns about the opposite sex. The desire to fill Lenny Henry up and satisfy him is an interesting or,nd more than likely has something to di with a significant male in your life. Have you been questioning your sexuality recently?

Dreamt I had an argument with Idris Elba. It started off in Belfast and we ended up outside the old Halfords store opposite the central train station in Sunderland. He then threw a punch which I was able to duck out the way of. I then caught him flush on the jar and knocked him out. It was then that I woke up to find I'd punched the wall next to the bed. I had to go to hospital where they found I'd fractured my knuckle.

I have just remembered this one. Years ago I dreamed I was traveling up Bensham Bank in Gateshead when two flocks of seven giant magpies flew over, each literally the size of the bus I was on.

Two weeks later, Roy Keane's Sunderland beat the mags 2 - 1 at the SOL.

I used to have a recurring nightmare where I am being pursued by four big bad lads in black leather jackets. It's ok though because I have a Ferrari which I jump into and tear off in and they only have the archetypal black Jaguar. I put a good distance between us and think I'm safe but then the Ferrari's engine starts to misfire and eventually is only running on 2 cylinders. The Jag is catching up and is now right behind me. Suddenly the road ends and I am faced with the choice of a cliff to drive off or to get out of the car and run. I choose to get out and run and as soon as I open the door the four lads are there and grab me. I then wake up.

I believe dream experts interpret this as a classic fear of failure dream. Or maybe a dream reflecting frustrations.

Back