weird dreams you have had

Marty Moose

Striker
Had one last night where I was tasked with organising a birthday celebration for lenny henry. Things were compromised by the fact that both Lennys family and Dawn French's lot expected lenny to turn up. In the end I had to drive him to Birmingham where he ate a load of stereotypical fare like jerk chicken, before having to bomb south in a classic convertible for an already stuffed henry to manfully force down a celebratory lamb cutlet roast at dawn French's parents house, which was also a hobbit style abode carved in a hillside. it was a strangely satisfying dream, can recall getting proper into it.

I have a recurring nightmare where I'm confronted by Beyoncé's disembodied head breathing lava at me. I always shoot the head and kill Beyoncé then spend the rest of the dream on the run from the police and having to admit to various family members what I'd done in order to lay low at their house.

I also often dream that I'm enrolled on a maths course at university but had been existing in the belief that I was enrolled on an English Literature course so had been studying for that. I wake up in a cold sweat at that one.

Fuckin love dreams, nightmares are my favourite. Hope I have one tonight.

I genuinely had a random daydream I was licking her out while trying to take my mind off watching us vs aston villa a few weeks back.
You're f***ing tapped.

My only nightmare involves a cat that has me trapped in a room and keeps clawing at me. When it gets its claws under my skin they can't get them out!

More of a premonition as it happened to me once at a lasses house the crazy cat. Must've knew what I was going to do to her.

i used to get loads of recurring nightmares as a kid.
i was always being chased by an army of tin soldiers because i'd killed one of their comrades.
not long after we'd seen jaws at the pictures i would dream that it would eat my feet if they stuck over the edge of the bed. even to this day i can't have them outside the duvet.
also elvis would stare at me with his eyes darkened with eye shadow singing 'way down' in a boxing ring.
nearly forgot about the ones where the yorkshire ripper would chase me up fawcett street and i'd hide in timpsons shoe shop stock cupboard.
scary stuff.:(

i used to get loads of recurring nightmares as a kid.
i was always being chased by an army of tin soldiers because i'd killed one of their comrades.
not long after we'd seen jaws at the pictures i would dream that it would eat my feet if they stuck over the edge of the bed. even to this day i can't have them outside the duvet.
also elvis would stare at me with his eyes darkened with eye shadow singing 'way down' in a boxing ring.
nearly forgot about the ones where the yorkshire ripper would chase me up fawcett street and i'd hide in timpsons shoe shop stock cupboard.
scary stuff.:(
Sounds more like Gary Glitter. :lol:

There was a SMB party at the SOL and some of the players were taking people on tours of the ground. Somehow me and Seb ended up in a corporate hospitality box and it got quite steamy. I rather liked that dream.

Had one last week which was IS sadd executions.shootings mainly One was a roller coaster ride where the victim could only see a pic of sad dam in a box. Then it came to an abrupt end by hitting a Spike that came through the victims head via the pic

Had one last week which was IS sadd executions.shootings mainly One was a roller coaster ride where the victim could only see a pic of sad dam in a box. Then it came to an abrupt end by hitting a Spike that came through the victims head via the pic
Sounds like a scene from a SAW film.

Last week I had a bit part role in a 80's yuppie film based in Sheffield and went by the name of "Stylo Freeway", kind of looked like a yuppie Jared Leto with slicked back hair, bugged me so I googled it when I woke up.

I've mentioned this one before but the shortened version is I'm at Gosforth Park racecourse and I walk downstairs to find Mike Neville's funeral going on.
The weird bit is that there's loads of kids running about but they all look like mini Mike Nevilles, male and female. A bit like an Aphex Twin video but with minimikes.:eek:

Back