weird dreams you have had

These days most of my dreams seem to be toilet (age?) related. I'm on the bog at the Theatre Royal and the door falls off and I'm centre stage and everyone is staring at me. Or people are climbing over the top of the cubicle and watching me having a pee. I usually wake up and discover...I need to go to the loo. Deadly boring.

You have just reminded me that I had a dream where Altidore scored two. And the funny thing is, when the second one went in I went "Right, this has to be a dream" and I woke myself up.

:lol:

You didn't try to sleep through to see if he scored a hatrick?

No, that doesn't even happen in dreams.

Keep having the same few dreams, in one of them I jump up flap my arms and fly about. Pulling out loose teeth. Bucking a lass, usually someone off years ago and they turn out to be a bloke.

Good few years ago I dreamt of a plane crash into the sea, and the survivors were eaten by whales. The same week there was a plane crash and a fishing boat flipped over and the fishermen got killed by a whale :(

Another one which i used to always have was im lying on my back looking at a huge grid in the sky. In two opposite corners of the grid a green lazer line starts travelling towards the centre, on course to hit each other. Im frozen still, looking at it, knowing if the green lines collide I will die. They always just miss. It used to freak the fuck out of me in a very bad way!

These days most of my dreams seem to be toilet (age?) related. I'm on the bog at the Theatre Royal and the door falls off and I'm centre stage and everyone is staring at me. Or people are climbing over the top of the cubicle and watching me having a pee. I usually wake up and discover...I need to go to the loo. Deadly boring.
Usually after I've been on the drink I dream about needing a piss or I dream that I'm desperate for a drink.

So as not to start a new thread, I've a couple more.

1) A couple of nights ago, I dreamed that I was being chased by a serial killer over in good old USA. He got caught then the (I assume) police ripped up his house to reveal half a dozen bodies underneath the floor boards, inside and outside the house.

The bodies all had their legs and arms cut off, which the serial killer had apparently eaten.

2) This toy furry blue monster was chasing this bloke around this building and was bouncing him all over the place. For some reason I shouted "eat him". The blue monster bounced this bloke up in the air one more time and against a wall. The bloke fell into the monster's open mouth and was swallowed whole.

My dreams are always mental, like over the top mental. I had a dream I was Steve Jobs last night at the end of his life, it was f***ing awful I woke up in bits :lol:.

My dreams are always mental, like over the top mental. I had a dream I was Steve Jobs last night at the end of his life, it was f***ing awful I woke up in bits :lol:.

Same.

I had a dream I was thrown into a hole and murdered by blunt force trauma to the back of my head a few years ago. That one stayed with me.

Had one last night where I was tasked with organising a birthday celebration for lenny henry. Things were compromised by the fact that both Lennys family and Dawn French's lot expected lenny to turn up. In the end I had to drive him to Birmingham where he ate a load of stereotypical fare like jerk chicken, before having to bomb south in a classic convertible for an already stuffed henry to manfully force down a celebratory lamb cutlet roast at dawn French's parents house, which was also a hobbit style abode carved in a hillside. it was a strangely satisfying dream, can recall getting proper into it.

Nothing better than a wet dream, until you wake up

I have been off smoking for years.

Last night dreamt I was walking by a shop and decided I needed to buy some smokes.

I left my wallet on the desk and some other muppet grabbed it and started emptying my credit cards.

I told the shop keeper this lad needs shooting

Psychoanalysts eat yer heart out over that one

A few nights ago I dreamt that a mate / colleague of mine (of previous TV reality show 'fame', but not going to drop the name) was sitting with us in a bar in the backstage of a theatre, but wouldn't let me stroke his miniature donkey because it had AIDS.

Your weird dreams don't impress in any way.
In dreams weird things are mundane and every day.
Strange to me would be
Buying a loaf.
And coming straight home.

So as not to start a new thread, I've a couple more.

1) A couple of nights ago, I dreamed that I was being chased by a serial killer over in good old USA. He got caught then the (I assume) police ripped up his house to reveal half a dozen bodies underneath the floor boards, inside and outside the house.

The bodies all had their legs and arms cut off, which the serial killer had apparently eaten.

2) This toy furry blue monster was chasing this bloke around this building and was bouncing him all over the place. For some reason I shouted "eat him". The blue monster bounced this bloke up in the air one more time and against a wall. The bloke fell into the monster's open mouth and was swallowed whole.
I had a dream that I had killed someone and burried them under my patio. Virgin media were coming to fix a cable that runs underneath and I woke up sweating and it took an age before I realised it wasn't real :eek:.

Same.

I had a dream I was thrown into a hole and murdered by blunt force trauma to the back of my head a few years ago. That one stayed with me.

I had one around three years ago which was unbelievably realistic. I was driving a nice two seater car somewhere which looked a bit like Monaco and was involved in a minor crash.

Within the blur of it all, I ended up on the road and strangely, my mam (no) came running over.

I’d been cut badly and was pissing blood from an open gash in my stomach area.

What was the most visceral memory of this was that as I was trying to reassure my mam everything was going to be okay, I’d heard and felt a loud click as something burst open and I immediately bled to death. The second which existed between realisation and death seemed very real as I processed a million things in my head, desperately trying to make sense of life.

I’ve never experienced anything as real in a dream before or after.

Back