Weight loss 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now then folks, how are we doing?

I’ve had a crap week so this is an accountability post, I drank last weekend for the first time this year and have followed that up with crap eating most of the week and not enough miles ran.

The result is almost a kilo on, however I will fix that this week, how are the rest of you getting on?
Self isolating with whole family showing symptoms so healthy eating out the window. Started feeling better yesterday afternoon and started working from home today but haven’t fixed my eating. Will start tomorrow!

Didn't fix my eating today. Proper stress eating but need to stop hiding behind excuses and sort my shit out or the last couple of months of doing well was a waste of time.

Didn't fix my eating today. Proper stress eating but need to stop hiding behind excuses and sort my shit out or the last couple of months of doing well was a waste of time.

I’m going to start a half marathon training plan on Monday because I need something to focus on a d because I’ve got no excuses not to. Never been an easier period to get a good block of training in.

Interesting times ahead with this lockdown, this is my progress since starting properly a year back:

Logon or register to see this image

Been on a roll recently and started doing a lot more weights at home so hopefully that should see it through, permanently working from home as of Wednesday too so potentially an opportunity.

Last edited:
Interesting times ahead with this lockdown, this is my progress since starting properly a year back:

Been on a roll recently and started doing a lot more weights at home so hopefully that should see it through, permanently working from home as of Wednesday too so potentially an opportunity.
Class mate. Here’s mine

my motivation was to try and reverse t2 diabetes, which I hopefully have done. My first 3 monthly test says I have.

my exercise regime is basically walk walk walk. Today, I’ve set my target lower to stay in line with the gov advice. Just back from a 4 mile walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back