Weight loss 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

230.6lbs. Doing the weekly average thing for a couple of weeks, see if I can make head or tail of my massive fluctuations in weight. Surely not a natural range to be anywhere from 16st6 and 17st7 regardless of a weekend off plan

230.6lbs. Doing the weekly average thing for a couple of weeks, see if I can make head or tail of my massive fluctuations in weight. Surely not a natural range to be anywhere from 16st6 and 17st7 regardless of a weekend off plan
New scales! The most I fluctuate is about 5lbs

I can go anything up to 6lb lighter from night time to weigh in the next morning, usually fluctuates by 2-3lbs though.

New scales! The most I fluctuate is about 5lbs

They're even with the industrial scales at the gym mate so don't think its them
I can go anything up to 6lb lighter from night time to weigh in the next morning, usually fluctuates by 2-3lbs though.

Aye mines usually 4-5lbs between night and morning but if I've had a weekend of shit eating i can weigh up to 17 7, then by the Friday I'll be back at 16 7ish. It's odd

They're even with the industrial scales at the gym mate so don't think its them

Aye mines usually 4-5lbs between night and morning but if I've had a weekend of shit eating i can weigh up to 17 7, then by the Friday I'll be back at 16 7ish. It's odd
Water retention surely. Do you have much booze? Salty food? If I have Chinese food, it makes me really thirsty.

Water retention surely. Do you have much booze? Salty food? If I have Chinese food, it makes me really thirsty.

Don't drink but an example when I binge would be crisps, chip shop takeaways, chocolate, fizzy pop, bakery items at lidl where I work.

I dont usually intake much salt so I've had a feeling its sodium and water retention. The fact i always drop back down fairly quickly would suggest its not actual weight as in fat.

Don't drink but an example when I binge would be crisps, chip shop takeaways, chocolate, fizzy pop, bakery items at lidl where I work.

I dont usually intake much salt so I've had a feeling its sodium and water retention. The fact i always drop back down fairly quickly would suggest its not actual weight as in fat.
Chippy will do it for you! I've cut my takeaways right down, not for health purposes, they're just a bit crap.

I love the twisted filled doughnut from lidl, I go to the toilet often in them. Can't resist buying one.

Chippy will do it for you! I've cut my takeaways right down, not for health purposes, they're just a bit crap.

I love the twisted filled doughnut from lidl, I go to the toilet often in them. Can't resist buying one.

Toffee yum yum?

Croissants are my vice like.

My main concern with the Lidl bakery was that they are open to the elements and I’m concerned about other people’s grubby hands and dirty coughs. Now I need to worry about people shitting in the donuts?!?!?!?!?

My main concern with the Lidl bakery was that they are open to the elements and I’m concerned about other people’s grubby hands and dirty coughs. Now I need to worry about people shitting in the donuts?!?!?!?!?

That's the downside. If we see people using nf their hands we're usually shit hot to remind them there are tongs. If anyone picks something up and puts it back down they're made to pay for it whether they want to take it or not. Funny enough, it's usually old people who do it as opposed to bairns.

A kilo and a half off this week. Puts me below 14 and a half stone which I’m pretty chuffed with. Just weighting for the last bit of belly and muffin top fat to disappear and I’ll stop.

A kilo and a half off this week. Puts me below 14 and a half stone which I’m pretty chuffed with. Just weighting for the last bit of belly and muffin top fat to disappear and I’ll stop.

I see what you did there.

Well done, but definitely don't stop. Reintroduce the things you've cut but absolutely keep on working hard. Fitness is a lifestyle change mate, it doesn't just stay that way if you give it up

I see what you did there.

Well done, but definitely don't stop. Reintroduce the things you've cut but absolutely keep on working hard. Fitness is a lifestyle change mate, it doesn't just stay that way if you give it up
By “stop” I mean stop being in a calorie deficit. Nothing else will change. I’ve not deprived myself of anything through the process anyway, I’ve just made sure everything fits into my calories and macros. If I want a cake I’ll have a cake, I’ll just make sure it’s logged and that it doesn’t put me over my calories or stop me reaching my protein goal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back