Weight loss 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

this is where I'm at atm. Weight is stable but looking better in the mirror

I’m at the stage now where I was last August, where not much happens, I’m excited that I’m 6 months ahead of the game to what I was last year though so that should bode well. Booked Sunderland half this morning to give me something to focus on.

Reactions: D.A
After a month of being poorly, I've weighed myself and to my amazement I've only put on a pound since my last weigh in so I'm 11 stone 11 pounds.

It's been tough through lack of sleep and literally no exercise at all.

I'm now sleeping until 3am so hopefully that will cut down on the middle of the night snacking and I can start to do a little bit of exercise as I improve.

Good luck and congratulations to everyone who is managing to lose a few pounds. 👍

Had a shite couple of weeks. No focus, no motivation, no progress. Whilst still training, I've hsd next to no mental focus on my health. Likely gained a fair bit of weight after caving over the past three weekends running.

Key is to see how far I've came, grab the fucker by thr horns and go again.

Back on a cut for this week with a more cardio focused program. Just hope i can get rid of this cold soon.

Had a shite couple of weeks. No focus, no motivation, no progress. Whilst still training, I've hsd next to no mental focus on my health. Likely gained a fair bit of weight after caving over the past three weekends running.

Key is to see how far I've came, grab the fucker by thr horns and go again.

Back on a cut for this week with a more cardio focused program. Just hope i can get rid of this cold soon.

When you have shifted so much at such an intense rate as you have it is natural to want some downtime from it mate. Let yourself have it without feeling guilty but just make sure it's only the odd occasion.

When you have shifted so much at such an intense rate as you have it is natural to want some downtime from it mate. Let yourself have it without feeling guilty but just make sure it's only the odd occasion.

I managed no bother doing just that for the first year mate. Seem to have lost the spark since the 6th. Back at it tomorrow. I need to remember how far I've came and how positive it feels hitting certain goals.

Gonna weigh myself tomorrow am, assess the damage and set little goals to hit biweekly.

I managed no bother doing just that for the first year mate. Seem to have lost the spark since the 6th. Back at it tomorrow. I need to remember how far I've came and how positive it feels hitting certain goals.

Gonna weigh myself tomorrow am, assess the damage and set little goals to hit biweekly.

I guess once you reached your year milestone it was a phew situation and you enjoyed, quite rightly, your amazing achievement.

However to continue after a year is hard work and so try setting yourself smaller goals that you can achieve quickly to keep the momentum going.

Good luck!

I guess once you reached your year milestone it was a phew situation and you enjoyed, quite rightly, your amazing achievement.

However to continue after a year is hard work and so try setting yourself smaller goals that you can achieve quickly to keep the momentum going.

Good luck!

Pretty much got it in one. I think I burned myself out mentally. Got into a "ah well, a couple of days won't be too bad" next thing you know you're sliding, and fast.

I think I've stopped it before it got too bad. Haven't managed the gym today as I've got a bastard of a cold but I'm at 2,200kcal and not budging. Aiming for between that and 2,500kcal for the next couple weeks, reverse the indulgence.

Pretty much got it in one. I think I burned myself out mentally. Got into a "ah well, a couple of days won't be too bad" next thing you know you're sliding, and fast.

I think I've stopped it before it got too bad. Haven't managed the gym today as I've got a bastard of a cold but I'm at 2,200kcal and not budging. Aiming for between that and 2,500kcal for the next couple weeks, reverse the indulgence.

Just make sure that your cold isn't as a result of cutting too hard and you getting run down. Plenty of vitamin C and veggies!

Stayed the same this week (the machine in the gym said gained 100g but that’s just a small shite or an extra half pint of water) despite stuffing my face with pancakes and eating 750cals of Wine Gums earlier in the week

Went up after work tonight. Did my usual shoulders set (if I go early, I'll do back too but fuck doing that late at night) followed by a 30 min incline walk on the treadmill.

Amazed by how positive and upbeat I feel even just from a "half arsed" welcome back set.

Been losing around half a pound to a pound every other day since Sunday morning. Big day tomorrow with Chest, Triceps and the usual cardio then walking to and from town. Usually works out as around 7.5 miles of walking.

Going to stick to the cut for another 5lbs or so then go up to, but not surpass, 3000kcal, adding in 30 mins cardio at the end of every set, as well as adding an extra set onto all my exercises.

Conducted a little experiment last night. Weighed myself just before I went to kip then very first thing this result. 2.4ib less this morning. Hardly ground breaking stuff I give you but just putting it out there.

That was a 2lb overall loss from last week. Stuck in sane weight for couple of weeks before that which I was happy with as although eating habits have been canny I havent been as strict as I would have liked. Thsts around 5lb off from new year now and getting into the realms of not really wanting to drop much further.

Back down to 16 stone 8.

Not entirely sure what's going on. Body comp hasn't really changed during the off few weeks except I obviously lost the "pump", my strength is still there.

I seem to be able to go as high as 245lbs, 17st7 (last Friday) and then a week later come in at 232lbs, 16st8.

A lot to do with salt and water retention I'm thinking but I do find it weird.

Think I'm gonna need to start doing the weigh every day and take an average kind of thing.

Feb has been an odd month. My usual HRT is out of stock, so I've been put on another one temporarily but it's not as good. I put four pounds on, but managed to lose it again so I've ended the month at the same weight that I started it.

I got measured at gym tonight and was surprised to find I've lost four inches off my body. Guilty of not putting in as much effort with food and exercise due to personal stressy reasons, so I'm over the moon to have lost some inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back