Weight Loss 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Week 6

Well after 2 static weeks I've lost 2 pounds yipppppppeeeee. I'm down to 11 stone 9 and I've just 2 more pounds to lose to reach my half stone marker.

I find I stay more motivated if I set my target in small chunks. It's easier for me to focus on losing 7 pounds at a time rather than 24 pounds (my ultimate aim..... hopefully)

Total loss so far 9 pounds
Great job, pal! Keep up the excellent work.

Thanks I'm trying my best. Walked into town today rather than drive even though I didn't want to, it's only a small thing but I figure they all add up.
It's all the little things that make a difference. When I go to the grocery store, I purposely park far away. We were at a mall the other day and I took the stairs instead of the escalator. All those little things count, so you're right.

I have to say that this is by far my most favorite thread on the SMB. Glad I found it.

I'm currently in the process of trying to get fitter and lose a bit of winter timber that I've accumulated. I never really weigh myself, I tend to go on how I look in the mirror/photographs. Week 2 of Couch to 5k this week...
Good luck. Keep us posted on your progress

Started some light gym work last night and again tonight as I knew I'd put on a bit . Weighed myself tonight 13 stone 8 got a fright . Need to get down to at least 12 stone asap .
A lot of this will be nutrition so eating right will help you achieve this goal.

My diet has been horrendous for the last few months . Deli food for tea break / breakfast way too often and a bad habit of getting a full pub dinner at lunch time and eating another dinner at home in the evening .
Eating right is always the toughest part of being healthy, but it's the largest contributor to it. It's my challenge as well.

It will get you to your goal weight faster, though, if you modify your eating habits. Even simple things like not drinking soda and cutting back on your portions will help.

Eating right is always the toughest part of being healthy, but it's the largest contributor to it. It's my challenge as well.

It will get you to your goal weight faster, though, if you modify your eating habits. Even simple things like not drinking soda and cutting back on your portions will help.
I found Intermittent Fasting was an excellent way to get things under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back