Weekend Plans

Last night sat in the bar and marked the kids mock exams whilst having a few beers.
Logon or register to see this image

Yes, that's a Sunderland serviette holder we made for the bar.

Today: Watching Cocomelon with the grand daughter, getting the shopping in, tyding up the flat, going for a 5k run ending up at the bar, meeting up with my eldest son to watch the Man city game, back to the flat, shower, beers and the match, then rugby, then bed.

Tomorrow, play walking football at 09:30, back to the flat, showered and do the ironing and then probably pop out for lunch or tapas. Then watch some footy followed by The Apprentice and bed.
On the beer marking kids exams, parents may not be too happy like.

How did it go? Haway I’m on edge of my seat wondering here🤣 If he hasn’t spewed all over bathroom this morning he’s failed 🤣
It seems I’ve raised a very sensible lad! He was home by midnight, got a lift off his mates Mam. He had spent most of the night looking after another lad who had too much to drink and made sure he got home safe.

I had to laugh he’s guttered he spent 30 quid so don’t think he will be going out again soon 🤣 but no spew!

🤣 thanks for the reassurance, he’s had 7 pints (Apparently) and has sent me a video of him and his mates dancing to Scooter.

He’s a sensible lad but I still feel bad with nerves thanks for making me laugh though!

My middle one once sent his younger sister a video where he was laying on the path outside Digi in Newcastle and he was telling her how much he loved her and cared for her. Wasn't sure if I should be cross or heart warmed with that one 😂

Bless you, thanks! I think it looks like mini-reindeer did it! 🙈😂
😂 noooo!! It’s really pretty
It seems I’ve raised a very sensible lad! He was home by midnight, got a lift off his mates Mam. He had spent most of the night looking after another lad who had too much to drink and made sure he got home safe.

I had to laugh he’s guttered he spent 30 quid so don’t think he will be going out again soon 🤣 but no spew!
See! You were worrying for nowt! He sounds like a proper lovely lad, good stuff looking out for his mate like that ❤️

Last edited:
A rare weekend home seeing me Mam. She's been poorly so spoiling her rotten.
We have a lovely little pied a terre Airbnb in concord as a base. Maybe fish and chips on the coast somewhere or maybe donwell chippy cos it's a bit grey

😂 noooo!! It’s really pretty

See! You were worrying for nowt! He sounds like a proper lovely lad, good stuff looking out for his mate like that ❤️
Ah he really is, he’s such a good egg. He said his mate had Jäger bombs but he stuck to coors. He also ate about 20 sausage rolls from the buffet so clearly my pep talk worked 🤣

My eldest has just gone 19 and I’m terrified that he’ll drop that bombshell at some point soon. Hopefully we’ve taught him well and it’s a good few years away.
Well its round the corner in the next 5 years.

It’s class mind when you have a grand bairn . Ours is only 5 month and he’s topper. Always smiling and happy

My eldest has just gone 19 and I’m terrified that he’ll drop that bombshell at some point soon. Hopefully we’ve taught him well and it’s a good few years away.
Ah I’m sure you have, he had a lass for a while but said she was too needy and sacked her off 🤣

It’s class mind when you have a grand bairn . Ours is only 5 month and he’s topper. Always smiling and happy
24 is too young, the lad needs to live his life.

He’s a good lad but he’s nowhere near as mature as I was at that age.

Give it the full five years or even a bit longer hopefully.
24 is too young, the lad needs to live his life.

Yes. He needs to be at least 35, possibly older in my book :lol:

Last edited:
He’s a good lad but he’s nowhere near as mature as I was at that age.

Give it the full five years or even a bit longer hopefully.

Yes. He needs to be at least 35, possibly older in my book :lol:
Yeah that’s a much better age, I would love my lad to travel the world before getting settled down.

Back