Weekend Plans

Tonight: dog walks, tea and an early night.

Saturday: up at 4am on for a course 2 hours away, get in! Come back walk the dogs and have a night in whilst other half is out with girls on the drink and having tapas.

Sunday: run, go to the football, probably pop out somewhere then home for super Sunday.

Today: not be very productive. Tired. Weekly household shop this evening.

Tomorrow: relaxed morning. Train to Richmond. Lunch at Scott's with will carling. Mini bus to stadium. Watch rugby and get pied. Been invited to a party in Marylebone so that will inevitably go pear shaped.

Sunday: feel sorry for myself and apologise. Take youth 2 to netball. Need to write a report for work then prep the kids for the week ahead.

Today: not be very productive. Tired. Weekly household shop this evening.

Tomorrow: relaxed morning. Train to Richmond. Lunch at Scott's with will carling. Mini bus to stadium. Watch rugby and get pied. Been invited to a party in Marylebone so that will inevitably go pear shaped.

Sunday: feel sorry for myself and apologise. Take youth 2 to netball. Need to write a report for work then prep the kids for the week ahead.
Look forward to the doghouse thread being bumped!

Today, fixing my ceiling… Again. Push fits are absolutely shite.

Tomorrow, play football then something with the family.

Sunday, visit my new great nephew, Sunday dinner.

Friday-My boys last day at school made them sausage muffins and hash browns for breakfast. Working until 6pm.

Saturday-Shopping with my Mam.

Sunday- Packing off to Liverpool with the kids for half term.

Fri. Day in York frequenting some fine drinking establishments.

Sat. Out with the troops somewhere for a good leg stretch. Possibly a woodland walk of some sorts. Lazy evening in front of the box.

Sun. Morning run. Then through Ouseburn to force a few down. Take away on the evening and have a late one watching the greatest show on Earth.

Today work followed by dinner with family
Saturday & Sunday working part time job to pay uphike in mortgage due to interest rates /?end of discount period
Sunday night few lads round for superbowl.
Normally go to the shark bar but pricing has gone redics this year

Today: Was at the gym this morning. At work until dinner time then having a little tea party with family as it’s my first borns fourth birthday today 🥳

Tomorrow: Gym, take bairn swimming, little party in the house with his nursery friends, then off to the match. I’ll get him a few birthday pints and drink them for him.

Sunday: Gym then working 6-2. Potter about getting ready for week ahead.

Tonight- will stop in unless the weather improves
Tomorrow- match then beers in town
Sunday - take the dog to the beach, have dinner and watch footy then wait for the superbowl to start.

Tonight: Was suppose to be going for a few pints but will sack it off if the weather is like this

Tomorrow: Match, no matter what the weather

Sunday: Hopefully go somewhere for a nice roast (not spit)

Tonight- will stop in unless the weather improves
Tomorrow- match then beers in town
Sunday - take the dog to the beach, have dinner and watch footy then wait for the superbowl to start.
Tonight: Was suppose to be going for a few pints but will sack it off if the weather is like this

Tomorrow: Match, no matter what the weather

Sunday: Hopefully go somewhere for a nice roast (not spit)
I’ve never understood this like, do yous do a lot of walking in between pubs? It’s not raining inside man.

Back