Weekend Plans

Picked up 4 kegs for my PerfectDraft, so:

Friday - Ploughing through the Hawkstone Lager playing Warzone.
Saturday - Ploughing through the Lowenbrau with my Dad celebrating my daughter's 21st and missing the match.
Sunday - If there's out left, a few menders, and a bairns party.

Tonight: stopping in. Early night as I'm not well again

Tomorrow: volunteering on a mental health stand, going to the match

Sunday: dunno yet. Probably pottering at home
Hope you’re feeling better soon
You’re a class act on here x

Tonight: stopping in. Early night as I'm not well again

Tomorrow: volunteering on a mental health stand, going to the match

Sunday: dunno yet. Probably pottering at home

Hope you’re feeling better and Well Done in advance for your volunteering tomorrow 👍

Me?

Tonight I binge watched WILTY
Saturday- Load of ironing and housework to do 🫤 as my better half is still recovering from pneumonia
Sunday - Take daughter and granddaughter to Newcastle for Chinese New Year’s celebrations while me and my dog visit Super Natural then dinner from Peach Garden takeaway 👍

Last edited:
Tonight: dog walks, tea and an early night.

Saturday: up at 4am on for a course 2 hours away, get in! Come back walk the dogs and have a night in whilst other half is out with girls on the drink and having tapas.

Sunday: run, go to the football, probably pop out somewhere then home for super Sunday.
So the match not included?

Last night sat in the bar and marked the kids mock exams whilst having a few beers.
Logon or register to see this image

Yes, that's a Sunderland serviette holder we made for the bar.

Today: Watching Cocomelon with the grand daughter, getting the shopping in, tyding up the flat, going for a 5k run ending up at the bar, meeting up with my eldest son to watch the Man city game, back to the flat, shower, beers and the match, then rugby, then bed.

Tomorrow, play walking football at 09:30, back to the flat, showered and do the ironing and then probably pop out for lunch or tapas. Then watch some footy followed by The Apprentice and bed.

Back