'Wearside Jack' dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder whereabouts in Shields he was residing? There was a police car and ambulance parked up outside a flat in my street last month. At the time I walked past and found it odd but the paramedics or police officers stood next to the ambulance all looked fairly relaxed so I just got on with my day.
Blue plaque proposal?

Few errors
Despite interviewing & releasing sutcliffe 9 times plus all the victims who survived
The attacks told the polis their attacker had Yorkshire accent not a mackem one

Just finished watching the 3 part series on BBC4 which was chilling but interesting.

It's worth pointing out that on many of the occasions he was questioned he was at home and on every occasion his wife Sonia Sutcliffe gave him an alibi even saying that he never went out at night.

Surprised she wasn't prosecuted herself after he was caught.

Just finished watching the 3 part series on BBC4 which was chilling but interesting.

It's worth pointing out that on many of the occasions he was questioned he was at home and on every occasion his wife Sonia Sutcliffe gave him an alibi even saying that he never went out at night.

Surprised she wasn't prosecuted herself after he was caught.
Is this a new series or a repeat of the one shown a year or so back?

Correct
Did humble not attempt suicide by jumping off the wear bridge afterwards
As much as a scum bag he was, he clearly felt guilt and he clearly wasn’t solely responsible for the other killings - oldfield was convinced he was the YR and refused for too long to keep an open mind despite many people telling him otherwise

He did. When he was arrested an email was sent to all northumbria police asking if anyone had dealt with it or been told the story of it happening.

Just about to post my two penneth but checked back and seen that I had sometime last year post #75 - must have been pissed but I stand by it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back