BBC Watmore 'reminds me of Bale' - Defoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know all that man. Can you not just froth at the mouth like your brethren?

Plus you never debated my other points regarding your so called scouting in France?

I know I didn't, as it was not part of this thread......

You know what it's like, a couple of good games and any of our players are world beaters, same happens with sun
thuavin and cabella cost 25 million.

mehrouz at Leicester cost 350k

does that hurt seen as you have ace scouts in france? hows that 9 year carr contract working out?

Not really bothered about Mehrouz as I have never heard of him, bit pissed off e didn't sign Mahrez though ;)

N
History is often re-written on here to suit a narrative though.

For example, someone on this thread is saying that there are airheads on here wanting to ship Watmore out. I don't recall seeing anything like that.

On the Bale issue, he had that really peculiar record about Tottenham not winning games when he featured and it became a bit of a media story. The other thing was him settling into his best position. He'd been deployed as a left back, I seem to remember him being outstanding for Southampton in that position against us as 17 or 18 year old. He seemed to really grow as a player when Redknapp moved him further up the park. That performance against Inter was when he really announced himself. He made Maicon, one of the most highly rated defenders in world football, look like an amateur.

If Watmore becomes half the player Bale is, we'll be laughing

needs to get in the weights room - doesn't have the body of a premier league player and is hesitant but can run with the ball....unsure if he will make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back