Waste pipe problem

It is fecking lethal like. Sounds like youre pouring lemonade down the pipe. If it can eat through clothes etc in a pipe what the feck could it do to human skin.

Its what arse holes are using in acid attacks etc against people. Sticking it in lucozade sports bottles

It is fecking lethal like. Sounds like youre pouring lemonade down the pipe. If it can eat through clothes etc in a pipe what the feck could it do to human skin.
one of our plumbers tipped it in a bath waste and it spat back at him. Very nearly lost an eye through it

Was the weirdest sensation of my life, when you don't expect pain... But you can feel paid and dont connect the dots for a good while. Wow... Those blisters lasted a while

Somebody butchered your joists and stuck a 110mm soil pipe under your floorboards? You're lucky you haven't taken a bath and ended up going through your kitchen ceiling. Are you sure about this? Taking the laminate flooring up is the least of your worries.

And believe it or not I've found that kettles of just off boiling water poured down your pipes have worked better than either the sulphuric acid or caustic soda drain cleaners.

Last edited:
Right, had the toilet out and got my phone down into the waste to video what was happening.

So basically, the cowboys have done themselves proud. The white waste pipe from the sink - next along from the toilet - has been joined into the top of the 110 pipe. They hadn’t bothered to check the length, though, and the white waste is so long it goes all the way through and rests on the bottom of the 110 waste.

This vertical waste is basically acting as a nice big dam in the middle of the waste, and all the crap, toilet paper, etc etc is backing up against it and blocking the flow.

So, I need to find a way to remove the white waste pipe but it looks to be glued into one of those bosses(?).

Any ideas on how to remove it?

Right, had the toilet out and got my phone down into the waste to video what was happening.

So basically, the cowboys have done themselves proud. The white waste pipe from the sink - next along from the toilet - has been joined into the top of the 110 pipe. They hadn’t bothered to check the length, though, and the white waste is so long it goes all the way through and rests on the bottom of the 110 waste.

This vertical waste is basically acting as a nice big dam in the middle of the waste, and all the crap, toilet paper, etc etc is backing up against it and blocking the flow.

So, I need to find a way to remove the white waste pipe but it looks to be glued into one of those bosses(?).

Unfucking believable.

Oneshot might scorch off the end of the pipe? ;)

Can you not cut 3 inches off the middle of the dropping waste then drag it upwards out of the poopipe? Then join?

Last edited:

Post the video for analysis of the problem

Dennis Nilsen Loved To Kill Men, And Then Practice Necrophilia

This bloke could have helped but he’s deed

Last edited by a moderator:

can you get a multi-tool into it? if you can get it into the horizontal pipe your forearm +multitool + blade will be about 700mm long, is that enough to cut off the basin waste inside?

Back