Voting - Earth

Picture of the Month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well done Ghost of EH7 - a worthy winner in a very competitive month. Beautiful shot.

Yep, well done all, not just the winner. I enjoyed looking at all of the photos and I include the ones that got no votes in that.

I know I am learning from looking at every one of the entries.

Thanks for the votes and good wishes folks, that was quite a contest with a very high standard of shot. I'm actually surprised mine got so many votes.

I shall now go and bask in the glory of winning the internet's most prestigious competition before getting shot down in flames next month.

IT's great to see the different interpretations of the theme - it really gets me thinking.

Eh, I don't understand..... I never won?

Pass me my bat and ball, I'm outta here :lol:

I'm just pleased spavins mind tricks never worked ;)

Well done EH7, worthy winner mate

congratulations ghost!

It was interesting to see about a quarter of the competitors didn't vote? I think five out of the 20 entrants didnt vote including Roger.

congratulations ghost!

It was interesting to see about a quarter of the competitors didn't vote? I think five out of the 20 entrants didnt vote including Roger.

congratulations ghost!

And I didn't type that three times! ^^^

Exactley peach! Those 5 votes could have put me up on 12!! :evil: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

I made a decision right at the start of the competition that I wouldn't get involved with the voting and also in the (unlikely) event of me winning a month I would cede that month to the runner up.

As the owner of the site I am just too closely involved with the running of the competition.

However I do want to take part by entering my photos. It is interesting taking specific photos for each theme and getting feedback from others and can only help me improve.

I made a decision right at the start of the competition that I wouldn't get involved with the voting and also in the (unlikely) event of me winning a month I would cede that month to the runner up.

As the owner of the site I am just too closely involved with the running of the competition.

However I do want to take part by entering my photos. It is interesting taking specific photos for each theme and getting feedback from others and can only help me improve.
I didn't know you were "the gaffer" :lol:

But I think that's fair enough reason for not voting - the rest want flogging! :lol:

The reason I decided not to vote too, although, of course I'm not the owner of the site.

Last edited:
Get voting you two, I think we trust your integrity enough for there to be no funny business. Anyway the photography corner seems to attract only the creme de la creme of the SMB ;)

I don't see why you should though.

Exactley peach! Those 5 votes could have put me up on 12!! :evil: :lol:

No, that is where you are wrong they would have all voted for me and hence I in fact claim a moral victory this month - I select the theme of Photos of Lanzhou, Gansu Province for April.

Get voting you two, I think we trust your integrity enough for there to be no funny business. Anyway the photography corner seems to attract only the creme de la creme of the SMB ;)

Same here - let's get voting lads and may the best pic win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back