. . Virtual tickets . . .link in 1st post..£160K Smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is a cracking idea.
Just thinking beyond us.
The 3 other teams (Tranmere, Pompey and Salford) fans might follow suit doing the same for their local charities.

Foundation of Light and Bradley would be good uns for us.

Maybe Sky would get behind it and as a gesture do one of their Freeview days on March 13th so everyone could watch it (they’d earn more off the advertisers with the higher viewing figures anyway)?

Except we play on the 14th

Last edited:
Right - I've set the ball rolling. Doing virtual tickets is more comlicated, but this is a straight-forward "donate some dosh you would have spent going to Wembley if it wasn't for Lockdown" approach.

Cheers in advance for supporting!!!....and big respect to Hmmmmmm Returns for setting us off down this road! 👍

Yeah, I realised I'd got the date wrong - silly bugger. Hopefully I've made up for it by setting-up the funding raising pafes and donating already ;)

MOD EDITED:

removed for now until we see if the club/foundation want to do anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd do it if it was a fiver like, ten quid is a bit steep considering the whole economic climate. Plus at a fiver you will probably have more people donating and end up raising more. Could say something like donate how much you'd spend on one pint in London.

Thats an incredibly bitter attitude.

I won’t forget, I was there and it was blatant cheating by Aldridge & co. But their actions would never be a reason to deprive worthy charities of help.
I was there , it wasn't blatant cheating at all , we were shit on the day and Tranmere deserved to go through, our pathetic attempt to get the result overturned was embarrassing, we truly were crap on the day.

I was there , it wasn't blatant cheating at all , we were shit on the day and Tranmere deserved to go through, our pathetic attempt to get the result overturned was embarrassing, we truly were crap on the day.

Agree, we didn’t deserve anything and didn’t look like scoring, but everyone knew what was happening including the Tranmere staff and players.

Is this where there can be a cardboard cutout of me in a seat?

If so I hope I'm in phase 1 so I get the best choice of tickets.

Don’t need to stream it. Basically we give the club a tenner. Get a ticket stub with no value and all profit goes to charity.

Great idea and would be a quick show of support to our new owner ..... let him know the fanaticism he's inherited (you never know, he might match it £4£)
I was there , it wasn't blatant cheating at all

So knowingly replacing a sent off player with a substitute isn't blatant cheating.

What is, bricking their goal up ?

Last edited:
Did we try and get it overturned? I remember Reidy didn't want us to appeal.

I'm arranging coaches. £30 return. £35 non refundable deposit required. Cash or Amazon vouchers only.

Ps Great idea by the OP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back