. . Virtual tickets . . .link in 1st post..£160K Smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure the club is in a position to do charity. If fans still aren’t back next season we will be in massive trouble, I think it’s a good idea to get funds into the club and I would probably pay £10 or £15.

Even a 50-50 split. Imagine selling 50,000 at £10 a go.
Yep, or the club could say that if fans can attend as normal in August all the money goes to charity, If not only half does. In April if fans haven’t got the confidence to buy season tickets then the club is in trouble in terms of cash flow, same with every club ofcourse, but it’s definitely a decent opportunity and I’m sure our fans would rise to the occasion.

Not sure the club is in a position to do charity. If fans still aren’t back next season we will be in massive trouble, I think it’s a good idea to get funds into the club and I would probably pay £10 or £15.

We are about to get taken over by a billionnaire. I would rather the club supported this and all the money goes to charity. You wont get many fans involved if they think half is going to the club. Lets get this going as a 100% charitable effort and try and hook in other clubs fans as well.

Last edited:
Just thinking beyond us.
The 3 other teams (Tranmere, Pompey and Salford) fans might follow suit doing the same for their local charities.

Foundation of Light and Bradley would be good uns for us.

Maybe Sky would get behind it and as a gesture do one of their Freeview days on March 13th so everyone could watch it (they’d earn more off the advertisers with the higher viewing figures anyway)?

Just thinking beyond us.
The 3 other teams (Tranmere, Pompey and Salford) fans might follow suit doing the same for their local charities.

Maybe Sky would get behind it and as a gesture do one of their Freeview days on March 13th so everyone could watch it (they’d earn more off the advertisers with the higher viewing figures anyway)?

Its got legs if done correctley and could be great publicity and great for local charities.
Don’t our club need the money? It could pay for a few players next season.

See my previous post about billionnaire taking us over.

Just what I was thinking, considering fans are choosing to watch the games for free and not pay, it does’t help the club’s cause.

Its got legs if done correctley and could be great publicity and great for local charities.

See my previous post about billionnaire taking us over.

Just because he’s a billionaire doesn’t mean he’s going to throw a load of money into the club, we still have to be sustainable and in the current climate, we won’t be.

Just thinking beyond us.

There are loads of great causes but the foundation and money raise towards young Bradley's legacy would be a fitting tribute to him and hopefully our first win at Wembley for some time... give it a real sense of purpose without us being able to be there.

Just because he’s a billionaire doesn’t mean he’s going to throw a load of money into the club, we still have to be sustainable and in the current climate, we won’t be.

We wont get people to pay for virtual tickets if the money is going to the club man. People already have SKY subscriptions etc. Fans have given the club season ticket money for this year already with nothing delivered in return and I reckon a fair few wont even ask for or claim any refund due to the circumstances.

The whole Idea of this is a charitable gesture that would be great for local charities. Its actually nothing to do with the club. If they got behind it would help hugely though. If done well we could generate national interest and get supporters of other clubs who are not invloved to chip in.

Last edited:
We wont get people to pay for virtual tickets if the money is going to the club man. People already have SKY subscriptions etc. Fans have given the club season ticket money for this year already with nothing delivered in return and I reckon a fair few wont even ask for or claim any refund due to the circumstances.

The whole Idea of this is a charitable gesture that would be great for local charities. Its actually nothing to do with the club. If they got behind it would help hugely though. If done well we could generate national interest and get supporters of other clubs who are not invloved to chip in.

Why not? I would. Or as suggested above, split it.

Yeah good point re: Sky and other clubs chipping in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back