Vinicius Junior "feels less and less like playing..."

He's previously said he watches real madrid a lot to be fair in the thread. I don't watch them as much and I know he's a bellend

He's previously said he watches real madrid a lot to be fair in the thread. I don't watch them as much and I know he's a bellend
And curiously in a friendly to celebrate the fight against racism he's involved in 2 incidents. You couldn't make it up. The bloke has serious issues with emotional control and anger management regardless of any questions relating to racism. Basically he id a bellrnd. End of.
And curiously in a friendly to celebrate the fight against racism he's involved in 2 incidents. You couldn't make it up. The bloke has serious issues with emotional control and anger management regardless of any questions relating to racism. Basically he id a bellrnd. End of.
Basically he is a bell end.

Last edited:
It’s because he’s a complete little bellend

Before anybody get triggered I’m not saying this warrants the abuse he gets or that he needs to change but that is the be all and and end all of it. He sets the fans off a lot of the time and unfortunately they respond with racist chants.

You’re not trying to victim-blame, I can see that.

But that is what your are doing here, sorry.

You’re not trying to victim-blame, I can see that.

But that is what your are doing here, sorry.
On the day of the game against racism, Brasil Vs Spain, basically in his honour, he manages to fight with everyone. Is that normal?
I rally think that, eliminating totally the racist element and just looking at the person, Vinicius has serious personal problems that may need psychological or even psychiatric treatment. I suspect he might even be a little paranoid - all the world is against me syndrome.

On the day of the game against racism, Brasil Vs Spain, basically in his honour, he manages to fight with everyone. Is that normal?
I rally think that, eliminating totally the racist element and just looking at the person, Vinicius has serious personal problems that may need psychological or even psychiatric treatment. I suspect he might even be a little paranoid - all the world is against me syndrome.

There are wankers throughout football. Players that get in fights, wind other fans up, have a big, somewhat narcissistic personality. Look at someone like Ronaldo, for example. Or Suarez.

The point is - the lad is getting a different level or type of hounding to those type of players, for the simple reason that he is black and calling racism out.

If he was white, they’d just be booing.

Everything else is whataboutery or excuse-making. Quite a lot of people don’t seem to realise they are doing that - and I’m not saying there’s malice, not at all. But it is offering excuses. You can’t simply say things like “if we ignore the racism for a bit”. Because the point he’s making is about the racism. And it’s the most important point, frankly.

I hope he comes to the Premier League, personally.

Last edited:
There are wankers throughout football. Players that get in fights, wind other fans up, have a big, somewhat narcissistic personality. Look at someone like Ronaldo, for example. Or Suarez.

The point is - the lad is getting a different level or type of hounding to those type of players, for the simple reason that he is black and calling racism out.

If he was white, they’d just be booing.

Everything else is whataboutery or excuse-making. Quite a lot of people don’t seem to realise they are doing that - and I’m not saying there’s malice, not at all. But it is offering excuses. You can’t simply say things like “if we ignore the racism for a bit”. Because the point he’s making is about the racism. And it’s the most important point, frankly.

I hope he comes to the Premier League, personally.
Afaik, he's been abused racially at Valencia ( before the game began by the Yomus group of ultras of neo nazi ideology), at Atlético by supporters of s similar ilk and also Mallorca last year. At the rest of games any abuse would have been of the usual type dealt out to opposing players.

Leaving aside the question of racism and looking at the man, it is fair to say he has issues. I even think that his emotional state has been exacerbated by the doubts Madrid have about him. They are worried about his tendency to lose control ( Leipzig game) and with Mbappe and Endrick coming next year he may well be surplus to requirements.

We may see him in the Premier soon - but whichever team gets him, they would be well-advised to consider his difficult character.

Afaik, he's been abused racially at Valencia ( before the game began by the Yomus group of ultras of neo nazi ideology), at Atlético by supporters of s similar ilk and also Mallorca last year. At the rest of games any abuse would have been of the usual type dealt out to opposing players.

Leaving aside the question of racism and looking at the man, it is fair to say he has issues. I even think that his emotional state has been exacerbated by the doubts Madrid have about him. They are worried about his tendency to lose control ( Leipzig game) and with Mbappe and Endrick coming next year he may well be surplus to requirements.

We may see him in the Premier soon - but whichever team gets him, they would be well-advised to consider his difficult character.

Every time you type out a sentence like “leaving aside the question of racism” it absolutely blows my mind.

If I was 21 and had been hounded at three grounds, by f***ing racist idiots, for the colour of my skin, then yeah it’s fair to guess I’d have a few f***ing issues too.

I have no idea what that would be like, but the lack of awareness you seem to display, typing out sentences like that - just staggering for me.

The game was in his honour?

That’s a take hotter than the sun
Yes, he was guest of honour. Even Lula, the Brazilian president, got involved with the question after the Valencia game. Guest of honour, in the Bernabeu, with his fans, with his Brasil side, with Madrid players in the Spain team, a party atmosphere and still he manages to get in trouble.
"Its my party, I'll fight if I want to" paraphrasing the song.

Yes, he was guest of honour. Even Lula, the Brazilian president, got involved with the question after the Valencia game. Guest of honour, in the Bernabeu, with his fans, with his Brasil side, with Madrid players in the Spain team, a party atmosphere and still he manages to get in trouble.
"It’s my party, I'll fight if I want to" paraphrasing the song.
You’re an absolute idiot

Every time you type out a sentence like “leaving aside the question of racism” it absolutely blows my mind.

If I was 21 and had been hounded at three grounds, by f***ing racist idiots, for the colour of my skin, then yeah it’s fair to guess I’d have a few f***ing issues too.

I have no idea what that would be like, but the lack of awareness you seem to display, typing out sentences like that - just staggering for me.
So according to you Vini doesn't exist as a person.? He's only an icon in the anti-racism fight? Reductionism.

Your mind is obviously rather closed.

I don't want to talk about the question of racism. We all feel the same ( nearly all). I don't want to hear the stupid parrot like reply about justification.

Can't we talk about Vini as a human being, warts and all?

You’re an absolute idiot
Losing your rag chunky?

Last edited:
So according to you Vino doesn't exist as a person.? He's only an icon in the anti-racism fight? Reductionism.

I don't want to talk about the question of racism. We all feel the same ( nearly all). I don't want to hear the stupid parrot like reply about justification.

Losing your rag chunky?
I always thought you were well meaning, if a bit of a fool.

In the last few weeks you’ve shown yourself to be a nasty old man. This, and the aspergers comment are absolutely horrible.

So according to you Vini doesn't exist as a person.? He's only an icon in the anti-racism fight? Reductionism.

Losing your rag chunky?

The lad tells his story in his own way in the media all the time.

And it turns out - he does want to talk about racism. That is his experience. As a person.

Seems to me that you are the one that doesn’t want to talk about him as a person. Or at least not in a way that allows him to speak, anyway.

Back