Vinicius Junior "feels less and less like playing..."

He does seem to be targeted far more than anyone else mind. So odd
It’s because he’s a complete little bellend

Before anybody get triggered I’m not saying this warrants the abuse he gets or that he needs to change but that is the be all and and end all of it. He sets the fans off a lot of the time and unfortunately they respond with racist chants.

Before anybody get triggered I’m not saying this warrants the abuse he gets or that he needs to change but that is the be all and and end all of it. He sets the fans off a lot of the time and unfortunately they respond with racist chants.
What does he do to set the fans off??

Is this discussion a weekly occurence now?

Jamie Vardy is a little bell end who winds fans up. The only difference here is the color of Vinicius’ skin and that’s the issue. If Jamie Vardy was black he wouldn’t be getting racial abuse in this country or dare I say < 99% of what Vinicius does. The problem isn’t Vinicius it’s the backwards as fuck idiots who think racially abusing him is okay.

Jamie Vardy is a little bell end who winds fans up. The only difference here is the color of Vinicius’ skin and that’s the issue. If Jamie Vardy was black he wouldn’t be getting racial abuse in this country or dare I say < 99% of what Vinicius does. The problem isn’t Vinicius it’s the backwards as fuck idiots who think racially abusing him is okay.

Vardy had half our stadium chanting about his wife to his face the other week

Is this discussion a weekly occurence now?
It's a current news topic across most media outputs following a news conference.

Nevertheless I did do a thread search before starting this offering - which didn't reveal anything.

Back