Vinicius Junior "feels less and less like playing..."

For some context for how bad the abuse was at valencia the day he always refers to here is a video.

"Vinicius eres un mono"
"Vinicius you're monkey"

Valencia got a vital 3 points to either confirm staying up or there abouts that day, vini was sent off after confronting ultras and losing his head on the pitch shortly after.

TikTok - Make Your Day
I would post you the link to el Español paper as well but I'm posting from my phone.

They say Vini cupped his hand to his ear after scoring the goal

None of which justifies racism of course - but I have to repeat it 5 million times - as people are so quick to virtue signal
Exactly this, he is a self making walking target when he could be the poster boy to end racism in football in spain. He's to young right now to see this I get the impression and can't see it changing with his recent interview.

Last edited:

For some context for how bad the abuse was at valencia the day he always refers to here is a video.

"Vinicius eres un mono"
"Vinicius you're monkey"

Valencia got a vital 3 points to either confirm staying up or there abouts that day, vini was sent off after confronting ultras and losing his head on the pitch shortly after.

TikTok - Make Your Day

Exactly this, he is a self making walking target when he could be the poster boy to end racism in football in spain. He's to young right now to see this I get the impression and can't see it changing with his recent interview.
What should he be doing?

What should he be doing?
Back la ligas attempts to eradicate it from the game for one instead of the exact opposite. Has been a huge campaign over here to do it with big repercusions if caught and he disregards it publically
Also the day in question madrid were losing and should of walked off the park like and refused to play. Instead it just went from bad to worse and he got sent off

Last edited:
Back la ligas attempts to eradicate it from the game for one instead of the exact opposite. Has been a huge campaign over here to do it with big repercusions if caught and he disregards it publically
Also the day in question madrid were losing and should have walked off the park like and refused to play. Instead it just went from bad to worse and he got sent off
On the first, has he not done that?
On the second, it’s easy to say. It’s emotive however

On the first, has he not done that?
On the second, it’s easy to say. It’s emotive however
Well this latest interview has certainly drawn attention to the fact ill give him that, it's brought world wide attention to the problem again. Can't help but see how his tears will be perceived here as another win for the people trying to get one over on him and a perceived sign of weakness if I'm brutally honest.

Next team to play madrid will give him none racial abuse 2 fold now.

Why are so many in spain so openly racist still? It's odd because most of Spain was an islamic caliphate for 800 years, you'd think they'd be more accepting to other races.

Why are so many in spain so openly racist still? It's odd because most of Spain was an islamic caliphate for 800 years, you'd think they'd be more accepting to other races.
Anything for the win, simple as that.

I don't hear any racism here day to day and live in a multicultural city here but that's not to say it doesn't exist. I find it 100x less racist than the North east.

Well this latest interview has certainly drawn attention to the fact ill give him that, it's brought world wide attention to the problem again. Can't help but see how his tears will be perceived here as another win for the people trying to get one over on him and a perceived sign of weakness if I'm brutally honest.

You can’t blame him for tears for being racially abused man

I imagine where you have written "none" you meant "more", in which case I don't quite agree. I know he has been racially abused by Atlético and Valencia fans and iirc at Mallorca last year. However the first two sets of ultras are especially right wing with a significant neo-,nazi element. Now, with the campaign and the general condemnation of racism in society I don't expect racial insults to continue. Most sets of fans don't like to be seen as "facha". On the other hand, given how people see he lets his emotions rule his head, people may well target him more for general abuse. - the same as the bullies do when they see a weakness.
What should he be doing?
Taking anger management classes, just as Suarez did to curb his cannibal instincts - Suarez that is - Vini to control his aggression against the world.

Last edited:
:lol: there is absolutely nowt in that. You’d see similar in virtually every game

He's literally just gone into Laporte's back with his elbow for no apparent reason.

He does the same pretty much every match.

Interesting to see Nico Williams having a word with him after he came out and defended him yesterday.
Yes, because no other players have ever got involved in a scuffle and shoved someone :lol:

He does the same every game and worse. None of his teammates act like a bellend like he does.

Back