Villiers Street

Probably trying to sell a bit scrap metal for the price of a wrap of meth. Horrible little runts.

The stuff was in a feature on the Echo website and a few other places a week or two before. I suspect the stuff has been stolen because it has value in it's original form. The place was empty for yonks and the local scrotes would have turned it over long before if it was for scrap value. It was a bit naive to do the feature tbh, especially as the place looks it wasn't that secure.

Would have been great that. Whet did you see and how close to the action did you get ?

This was in a professional capacity as they had removed part of the concrete slab and were excavating when they uncovered the crypt.

When I was there, they had part exhumed some bones and had those laid out for taking photographic records.

The crypt itself vaulted brickwork and with a number of skeletons in various states of completeness.

The bit that sticks in my mind was some had longish hair still attached to the skull, but all other fleshy material was completely gone.

Strange experience.

Last edited:

Back