Vile, selfish tossers

'Of the 12,383 new cases as of 3 June, 464 went on to present at emergency care and 126 were admitted to hospital.

Of those, 83 were unvaccinated, 28 had one dose of vaccine and three had both doses, he says.'

Obviously no blame to those not fully vaccinated or yet to be offered it but those refusing it are ruining it for everyone else.

What were the admissions for?

Imagine there was a 99.7% chance you would not get cancer but were forced to go on chemo, just in case.

Interesting comment off Twitter attempting to put Covid vaccines in perspective.

Fun fact - gender fluid and non binary people are yet to suffer a Covid related death. Only affects males or females.

Cancer isn't contagious though. You could roll around naked for hours with a cancer patient but you wouldn't catch cancer from them.
Using present vaccination levels, if Covid hit in September we'd have a maximum of 20,000 hospitalised over the winter season.

Cancer isn't contagious though. You could roll around naked for hours with a cancer patient but you wouldn't catch cancer from them.
Before my stepmam died 7 years ago from cancer due to having her chemo stopped, we were all in hospital hugging her everytime we went, and not 1 of us once caught cancer.

I can’t believe what I’ve just been reading. There appears to have been an outbreak of something far more dangerous than COVID 19

Back