Vile, selfish tossers

I think you'll find they are ruining it for themselves. The rest of us will crack on with normal life - they might end up in hospital or worse
You are of course right but the risk that it creates for the rest of us is that the more who refuse increase the risk of further transmission to others who are not vaccinated or for whom the vaccination has not been fully effective.
It may also increase the risk of new variants developing that are more resistant to the vaccines.
I really hope I am wrong and the evidence is not that clear but why should we take those risks.

You are of course right but the risk that it creates for the rest of us is that the more who refuse increase the risk of further transmission to others who are not vaccinated or for whom the vaccination has not been fully effective.
It may also increase the risk of new variants developing that are more resistant to the vaccines.
I really hope I am wrong and the evidence is not that clear but why should we take those risks.
Is there a link between variants and vaccinations? (Genuine question) Does the virus mutate when it finds a suitable host, or when it gets rebuffed by the vaccine so has to find another way in?

Is there a link between variants and vaccinations? (Genuine question) Does the virus mutate when it finds a suitable host, or when it gets rebuffed by the vaccine so has to find another way in?

Mutations occur during normal replication which only happens once it's infected a host. Virus particles in the air can't mutate. Keeping the numbers of people infected to a minimum keeps the risk of variants to a minimum.

Demonstrates that restrictions are unjustified very soon, around the time of June 21st ....
I think it looking inevitable that 21st will have to be delayed, the people that matter in making the decisions are the scientists and they are warning that the figures are pointing towards a third wave.

'Of the 12,383 new cases as of 3 June, 464 went on to present at emergency care and 126 were admitted to hospital.

Of those, 83 were unvaccinated, 28 had one dose of vaccine and three had both doses, he says.'

Obviously no blame to those not fully vaccinated or yet to be offered it but those refusing it are ruining it for everyone else.
What if none of them were eligible yet?

One of my mates refuses to have it...told all the lads it's because 'he isn't being told what to do off this government'. Meanwhile his lass told my lass last week it's because he hates needles and frightened he passes out.
I enjoyed this more than I should, brilliant moment of karma 😂😂

Haway people every stat so far has shown it’s over fifties that generally are hospitalised. It doesn’t take a bloody virologist to realise that it’ll be unvaccinated people in this age group being admitted.

Back