Vile, selfish tossers

'Of the 12,383 new cases as of 3 June, 464 went on to present at emergency care and 126 were admitted to hospital.

Of those, 83 were unvaccinated, 28 had one dose of vaccine and three had both doses, he says.'

Obviously no blame to those not fully vaccinated or yet to be offered it but those refusing it are ruining it for everyone else.
Someone said the other day loads were discharged within 24 hours 🤷‍♂️

12,000 new cases but just three fully jabbed persons hospitalised? WTF!

I think that because of the 5 million case backlog of ailments non Covid, the Government are worred that another bad winter flu season will swamp the NHS. The worry is that this will be a goer for any flu virus.

Lockdown end of August almost guaranteed.

Last edited:
What if none of them were eligible yet?
I don't really get this. I'm 33 and fully vaccinated. Have been for months. No underlying health issues, I just asked my local GP 🤷🏻

I am led to believe many doses get wasted - put yourself out there and you will get it.
Someone said the other day loads were discharged within 24 hours 🤷‍♂️
I know you are old but it shouldn't take you 24 hours to discharge your load. Gan see the doctor, fella.

Last edited:
12,000 new cases but just three fully jabbed persons hospitalised? WTF!

I think that because of the 5 million case backlog of ailments non Covid, the Government are worred that another bad winter flu season will swamp the NHS. The worry is that this will be a goer for any flu virus.

Lockdown end of August almost guaranteed.
😂

August 2023 maybe.

Back