Vile, selfish tossers

'Of the 12,383 new cases as of 3 June, 464 went on to present at emergency care and 126 were admitted to hospital.

Of those, 83 were unvaccinated, 28 had one dose of vaccine and three had both doses, he says.'

Obviously no blame to those not fully vaccinated or yet to be offered it but those refusing it are ruining it for everyone el

The big question is how many of the 12,383 were unvaccinated.

I think it looking inevitable that 21st will have to be delayed, the people that matter in making the decisions are the scientists and they are warning that the figures are pointing towards a third wave.
Third wave of cases, not hospitalisations or deaths. If it’s delayed then there’s something else going on ....

I think it looking inevitable that 21st will have to be delayed, the people that matter in making the decisions are the scientists and they are warning that the figures are pointing towards a third wave.
People keep saying it’s inevitable but only today a government representative said there is CURRENTLY nothing in the data which says 21st June needs to be delayed.

People keep saying it’s inevitable but only today a government representative said there is CURRENTLY nothing in the data which says 21st June needs to be delayed.
Politically the government have planted their mast and will do everything to not have egg on their face, doesn’t mean it’s the right thing to do.

look at holidays last year, the government would be hated forever more if they stopped everyone going away completely last summer, it didn’t mean it was perfectly safe that they let us go and it wasn’t the right decision but people lapped it up.

I don't know this fella , but he was a sage advisor I think MIck , what do you think ?

Haway people every stat so far has shown it’s over fifties that generally are hospitalised. It doesn’t take a bloody virologist to realise that it’ll be unvaccinated people in this age group being admitted.

That isn't the case anymore though. The people being admited to hospital are now much younger - precisely because the vaccine is working in the older group.

One of my mates refuses to have it...told all the lads it's because 'he isn't being told what to do off this government'. Meanwhile his lass told my lass last week it's because he hates needles and frightened he passes out.

One of mine said he was ‘undecided’ but basically erring on the side of not having it.

He then got a load of criticism and left the WhatsApp group like a little bitch because he was ‘tired of being griefed for having a different opinion’

Funnily enough during the Brexit debate amongst us he was happy to stay in and argue the toss because he had other Leavers on his side, and also likes to hoy the term ‘snowflake’ about.

It’s not just anti vaxers who are a problem, reading an article today about a guy whose had to rush back from Costa Rica as it’s going onto the red list, he went out there on a bird watching holiday!! Who in their right mind would go out to that part of the world at the moment let alone for a bird watching holiday

It’s not just anti vaxers who are a problem, reading an article today about a guy whose had to rush back from Costa Rica as it’s going onto the red list, he went out there on a bird watching holiday!! Who in their right mind would go out to that part of the world at the moment let alone for a bird watching holiday
Bet his arse was twitchering.

One of my mates refuses to have it...told all the lads it's because 'he isn't being told what to do off this government'. Meanwhile his lass told my lass last week it's because he hates needles and frightened he passes out.
Good enough reason.
'Of the 12,383 new cases as of 3 June, 464 went on to present at emergency care and 126 were admitted to hospital.

Of those, 83 were unvaccinated, 28 had one dose of vaccine and three had both doses, he says.'

Obviously no blame to those not fully vaccinated or yet to be offered it but those refusing it are ruining it for everyone else.
My missus got angry about this too, then I left the toilet seat up, now she's forgotten about it.

Last edited:

Back