Vaux - it'll never happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

You should never let silly things like facts get in the way of a good moan.

SCC, slated for not building, now they're being slated for building.

Some people would be pleased for nothing to be happening instead :lol:

It's long overdue, let's embrace it and look forwards to a better future for Sunderland City Centre. The Vaux/Keel Square combination is top notch, we will see this isolated area of the town become a hub of life and activity.

Cuntybythesea put back in his box by Wilfy Watson....BOOOOOM!

Yes thanks
Ha ha :lol:
Trying to have some constructive dialogue and you bring out this sh£te. Pathetic
By the same reasoning of buildings smaller equates to cheaper, then why not build it a single storey building? Why not build it with limited potential? That way it would be cheaper? In fact, don't do anything at all and grass it over. That would be cheaper still?

My point is the site's potential should be maximised.

Ha ha :lol:
Trying to have some constructive dialogue and you bring out this sh£te. Pathetic
By the same reasoning of buildings smaller equates to cheaper, then why not build it a single storey building? Why not build it with limited potential? That way it would be cheaper? In fact, don't do anything at all and grass it over. That would be cheaper still?

My point is the site's potential should be maximised.
All the great news is killing you isn't it :lol::lol::lol:

You should pal up with @moshpit ...he throws his duds at fellas

All the great news is killing you isn't it :lol::lol::lol:

You should pal up with @moshpit ...he throws his duds at fellas

Great news? Mediocre at best.....look I love Sunderland and want the best for it. Please remember the people of Sunderland won't be hoodwinked into thinking a modest office development will make up for all the years of ineptitude in this underwhelming development.

Congruous with our city.

Is there anywhere other than London that has new build tall office blocks? Doesn't really make any sense unless land is at a premium.

I used to work on the 10th floor of an office block and it was canny depressing really. A great view of rooftops over to Portsdown Hill but you never really saw anything else when you were sat at your desk all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back