VAR

To be blunt, people who watch any sport solely because it feeds primitive urges and feelings, are one step up from cavemen.

I, like most people, love the feeling of seeing us score, but if all I was able to take from the experience was the feeling of sheer exhilaration at seeing us score in a hard fought 1-0 win against say, Rochdale, I would've given up a long time ago and I would be questioning my choices.

This is not an issue with VAR, or the principle of VAR, but an issue of total incompetence which is not on the part of the technology or the principle of it, but the people behind it operating it and making the rules.

It's a big part of VAR when the people operatinf it don't know what they are doing. It makes it no different to refs getting things wrong. Instead they have someone in a room miles away getting things wrong which makes a mockery of the whole thing.

Wrong on both counts.

It's tragic that you think football is entirely about eliciting raw emotion, and you evidently have no appreciation for the game itself. A true happy clappy.
It's not tragic at all. I do really enjoy the game of football. But like vast numbers of others those moments that I described are the absolute highlight of watching the sport. As for a true "happy clappy", you clearly dont know me.

To be blunt, people who watch any sport solely because it feeds primitive urges and feelings, are one step up from cavemen.

I, like most people, love the feeling of seeing us score, but if all I was able to take from the experience was the feeling of sheer exhilaration at seeing us score in a hard fought 1-0 win against say, Rochdale, I would've given up a long time ago and I would be questioning my choices.

This is not an issue with VAR, or the principle of VAR, but an issue of total incompetence which is not on the part of the technology or the principle of it, but the people behind it operating it and making the rules.
Ok

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The principle is flawed because you still have humans making the calls on a game with some subjective laws

The screen shot clearly stated the time as 18-36. You claimed he cashed out in injury time. 18-36 is 6 minutes in to the second half.
Let me know when you have donated £20 to cancer research please and cover your tracks when telling porkies

If it was 6 minutes into the 2nd half it wouldn’t be settled as a loss, or be showing as 2-2 you bellend.

Screenshot of your donation, good lad

Last edited by a moderator:

Back