Vaccine passports to be announced in Scotland.

Struggling to see any irony in that tbh, given it's happening in England too, where it was proposed first, but they just haven't sorted the details out as quick as in Scotland. Evidence of a more competent government shouldn't hamper any leave push.

For a length of time yes agreed - I noticed while considering a break that Greece currently wants Vaccine or proof of having had COVID or a PCR test or an antigen result. Pretty inclusive list, but I guess they are after the cash!

What a bizarre twist. doesn't that indicate the vaccine works very well?? "People who don't stand in the middle of the road are five times more likley to be hit by falling masonry than a vehicle"

You don’t get that taking away some of your electorates freedoms could possibly have an adverse effect.

Marvellous, Mcmarvellous.
Some right fannies on here

How long you been a resident and you’ve just worked that out? :lol:

Last edited:

Stats from scotland are crazy.
Of 3555 deaths this calendar year 3077 were unjabbed.

273 had one dose
200 or so had had both doses

source: publichealthscotland
I'd imagine the majority of those were at the start of the year when very few were vaccinated. You might want to look at the latest weekly data, I think your head might explode.

I'd imagine the majority of those were at the start of the year when very few were vaccinated. You might want to look at the latest weekly data, I think your head might explode.
Not a single bit of shame. Doubling down to the very end. This pandemic has taken over your life and your mind.

As it stands, I can’t go to a gig I have tickets for in Edinburgh as I was vaccinated in England. Utter madness, especially with the amount of tourism Edinburgh relies on. Fingers crossed they do a u turn.

So I think the logic of vaccine passports is
the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn't protect the protected?

As it stands, I can’t go to a gig I have tickets for in Edinburgh as I was vaccinated in England. Utter madness, especially with the amount of tourism Edinburgh relies on. Fingers crossed they do a u turn.
I’d imagine they’re hoping that data will be shared between the health services. Otherwise university students from outside Scotland will be knackered.

I’d imagine they’re hoping that data will be shared between the health services. Otherwise university students from outside Scotland will be knackered.
We’ve contacted the venue and they seem to think it was a problem with the app and should be resolved by October.

Back