Vaccine passports to be announced in Scotland.

Bit ironic, they want independence but have taken away some peoples freedoms.

Well let’s hope it doesn’t hamper their leave push.

Agree with a lot of what you're saying. The last point - schools will need parental consent for a child to receive a vaccine. However, children are able to overrule their parents decision 'if they are believed to be competent enough' (Christ knows how that is to be measured) - according to Javid's latest.

Sinister. That opens up a hell of a lot of coercisve potential for schools and it's very easy to change a 12 year olds mind. Fancy some sweets, a new computer game and a few days off schools, cool, get the vaccine and done. Ask a 12 year old what Myocarditis is and see what they say. Imo it's criminal to allow a 12 year old to make such decisions. May aswell lower the age of sexual consent to 12 aswell if they seem competent. Hell give them a pint if they seem mature enough.
Shouldn't need a vaccine passport if you can prove you've had it.

That would be the case if it were actually about a virus.

And you genuinely believe all of that is for public health, for a virus with a survivability of 99.98+% for over 99% of the general public?
To do my job I have had to carry Vaccination Certs against many diseases part of life.

They might offer free Balti pies to get done.

But only for a short period, because then you'll need a booster or you'll be classed as unvaccinated again, your child will need to be double jabbed (even against your will), you'll need to download the app and after you've done all of that we'll still talk about potentially locking you down anyway come winter :lol:.
Is that the best you can come up with, really, are you a flat earther?

Well if it's so ridiculous then answer the question, how many of those jabs you take freely, get you banned from the match if you don't comply. Truth is you've just defeated the "you have a choice" argument you made. You have a free choice to do that job, a free choice to take those jabs etc. Nothing will happen to you and no freedoms taken from you if you don't comply. You'll get a different job but that is again your complete free choice. You were made aware of this when you took the job etc. It was free and with informed consent. The Covid jab choice is not a free one, by very definition, you cannot have informed consent when there is a coercive element.

Last edited:
But only for a short period, because then you'll need a booster or you'll be classed as unvaccinated again, your child will need to be double jabbed (even against your will), you'll need to download the app and after you've done all of that we'll still talk about potentially locking you down anyway come winter :lol:.

Well if it's so ridiculous then answer the question, how many of those jabs you take freely, get you banned from the match if you don't comply. Truth is you've just defeated the "you have a choice" argument you made. You have a free choice to do that job, a free choice to take those jabs etc. Nothing will happen to you and no freedoms taken from you if you don't comply. You'll get a different job but that is again your complete free choice. You were made aware of this when you took the job etc. It was free and with informed consent. The Covid jab choice is not a free one, by very definition, you cannot have informed consent when there is a coercive element.
If I hadn’t had the vaccinations I would not have been able to do my job as I would have been unable to enter many of the countries I visited.
Travelled to Argentina from Senegal, went to a match at Rosario, if I’d not had yellow fever vaccination I wouldn’t have been allowed in Argentina and therefore couldn’t have gone to a match.

i just don't like the idea of effectively signing up for booster jabs indefinitely. as that's where this is going. you'll lose the passport if you don't comply with whatever they want

still think we'll end up with a compromise here where a negative test will also suffice due to opposition getting it voted through in this form

If I hadn’t had the vaccinations I would not have been able to do my job as I would have been unable to enter many of the countries I visited.
Travelled to Argentina from Senegal, went to a match at Rosario, if I’d not had yellow fever vaccination I wouldn’t have been allowed in Argentina and therefore couldn’t have gone to a match.

So now you're comparing travelling to Argentina from Senegal for a football game and needing a yellow fever jab to travel to someone going to their local football club or even a nighclub? We're talking about basic freedoms. Besides, you still can't comprehend my point. When you took your job you were told you'd need jabs, at that point, if you didn't want it, you lose no freedoms, you lose nothing, you just have to get a different job. If you don't travel to Senegal, you don't need yellow fever jabs, and you also don't lose any freedoms. You made total and complete free choices the entire time that weren't coerced in any way. How can you not see the difference?

So now you're comparing travelling to Argentina from Senegal for a football game and needing a yellow fever jab to travel to someone going to their local football club or even a nighclub? We're talking about basic freedoms. Besides, you still can't comprehend my point. When you took your job you were told you'd need jabs, at that point, if you didn't want it, you lose no freedoms, you lose nothing, you just have to get a different job. If you don't travel to Senegal, you don't need yellow fever jabs, and you also don't lose any freedoms. You made total and complete free choices the entire time that weren't coerced in any way. How can you not see the difference?
Along with all rights there are responsibilities, work it out. Got work to do.

Last edited:
It'll be interesting to see how a judgement on pupil 'competence' is determined.

If you work in health you do this all the time and competency is basically when you convey information to someone that they understand whats been said and can process thie information and reach a decision that they can then communicate back

Like I said its been around for years the original case was around the pill in under 16s so determining competence for 12-16 is well established

If you work in health you do this all the time and competency is basically when you convey information to someone that they understand whats been said and can process thie information and reach a decision that they can then communicate back

Like I said its been around for years the original case was around the pill in under 16s so determining competence for 12-16 is well established

I wonder how many young males would be given informed consent such as this before making the decision?

I wonder how many young males would be given informed consent such as this before making the decision?

All of the ones I vaccinated as we were routinely discussing this with them and their parents prior to vaccination in the clinic

Whatever yur views are the medical community apart from a few loons is behind the vaccine, all the science and research backs it here is the CDC in the States advice

'CDC continues to recommend that everyone aged 12 years and older get vaccinated for COVID-19. The known risks of COVID-19 illness and its related, possibly severe complications, such as long-term health problems, hospitalization, and even death, far outweigh the potential risks of having a rare adverse reaction to vaccination, including the possible risk of myocarditis or pericarditis'

On my patient list I have had one Covid death is someone who was ECV and couldnt get a vaccine and am currently treating 4 people for long covid - all previously fit and healthy

I have had 1 person have a prolonged headache after vaccination

Bit ironic, they want independence but have taken away some peoples freedoms.

Well let’s hope it doesn’t hamper their leave push.

Struggling to see any irony in that tbh, given it's happening in England too, where it was proposed first, but they just haven't sorted the details out as quick as in Scotland. Evidence of a more competent government shouldn't hamper any leave push.
Shouldn't need a vaccine passport if you can prove you've had it.

For a length of time yes agreed - I noticed while considering a break that Greece currently wants Vaccine or proof of having had COVID or a PCR test or an antigen result. Pretty inclusive list, but I guess they are after the cash!

What a bizarre twist. doesn't that indicate the vaccine works very well?? "People who don't stand in the middle of the road are five times more likley to be hit by falling masonry than a vehicle"

Last edited:

Back