Vaccine passports to be announced in Scotland.

A nightclub will be frequented by 18 to 30's ,whereas late bar will most likely have an older crowd.
I'll leave you to guess which group are more likely to be unnvaccinated

mentioned in article-
A similar scheme will be introduced in England at the end of this month, with people needing to have a "Covid pass" to access "higher risk" settings such as nightclubs.
Im sure large outdoor gatherings were mentioned as well for example footy matches ? Was it over 5k or 10k summit like that anyway i think ?

It’s a ploy to get youngens jabbed, no more no less.
There’s even a radio advert.
It must be, as I see they won't be accepting a negative test result within the scheme. So in theory you could have a situation of someone 6 months after their jab i.e. when the jab is losing it's powers getting in the nightclub but someone with a negative test not getting in. Amazing logic by these characters.

I cant understand why :lol:

432 selfish twats attended who had covid, but had a negative test, and proceeded to infect thousands. Get the passports in.
Where in that article does it say the 432 entered with a negative test ? It doesn't break down how many of the 432 were unvaccinated or vaccinated, it just says they were infectious at the time.

Where in that article does it say the 432 entered with a negative test ? It doesn't break down how many of the 432 were unvaccinated or vaccinated, it just says they were infectious at the time.
We all know little knobheads have spent summer faking negative tests to get entry into places and the requirement for such a test in this manner is worthless. Fuck them.

Part of the reason they are needed is because people like yourself have been chatting shit about vaccines etc for 18 months so, please own this :)

Back