Vaccine passports back on the menu

To be fair there s a big difference between wearing a mask and being outcasted for failing to take a,. *'safety compromised," vaccine, due to the haste of the roll out.

*Bill Gates last year.
How about you look at this years up to date stats , the vaccine is proving an unheralded success stop making excuses and grow up .
I really think it will , at least initially , be implemented on foreign travel.
That’s a 2 way deal but you can’t blame some countries for demanding one especially from the Brits.
Our stock can’t be too high in certain countries.
The rhetoric coming out of Europe atm suggests the reverse , populations refusing AZ vaccine because their leaders rubbished it before it was on stream , now it’s proving a success they can’t persuade Jacque and Fritz public otherwise , it’s us going abroad that is at risk not the other way round.

Last edited:

Fair
How about you look at this years up to date stats , the vaccine is proving an unheralded success stop making excuses and grow up .

The rhetoric coming out of Europe atm suggests the reverse , populations refusing AZ vaccine because their leaders rubbished it before it was on stream , now it’s proving a success they can’t persuade Jacque and Fritz public otherwise , it’s us going abroad that is at risk not the other way round.
Fair point -and not very good leaders - still , a nice attempt to play politics with people’s lives.
Quite. What with Brexit and everything. That is why I am unsure whether to go abroad or not next year or the year after.

Brexit won’t stop me traveling to Europe - I love Europe and it’s people. The EU - non.

Ready for annual jaunt to Tenerife though and will be difficult to resist.

Last edited:
Fair

Fair point -and not very good leaders - still , a nice attempt to play politics with people’s lives.

Brexit won’t stop me traveling to Europe - I love Europe and it’s people. The EU - non.

Ready for annual jaunt to Tenerife though and will be difficult to resist.
Gonna be a long time before I be a plane again , the risk is just too high imo , certainly won’t be in 2021 anyway , will have to see how things look maybe from spring 22 for me.

I really think it will , at least initially , be implemented on foreign travel.
That’s a 2 way deal but you can’t blame some countries for demanding one especially from the Brits.
Our stock can’t be too high in certain countries.
The majority of countries with a large reliance on tourism can't wait to get UK tourists back.

Per head, UK and Irish tourists spend more in bars and restaurants whilst on holiday than any other nationalities - they can't afford to make it difficult for us.

The majority of countries with a large reliance on tourism can't wait to get UK tourists back.

Per head, UK and Irish tourists spend more in bars and restaurants whilst on holiday than any other nationalities - they can't afford to make it difficult for us.

It will be like Brexit all over again - they'll give us a fantastic deal because they love us so much.

That why I said mass market. Bits of the med and agean are brilliant if you avoid Brits on the piss. Unfortunately that is where the financial imperative is
Not where we'll be heading, given the chance.

One of the quieter Greek islands or one of the lesser known resorts on the Algarve, assuming they ever get off the 'red list'.

Back