USPGA Golf major

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be a cracking final round tonight with such a packed leaderboard. I still think Fleetwood has a good chance from 3 back, and starting so long before the final group will hopefully play into his hands as the pressure will be off a bit.

Even with Brooks lurking, Dustin has a way of running away with it when he starts the last round in the lead.

Would love it Paul Casey, as a fellow Cheltonian could somehow manage to pull it off though. He'll need the round of his life, but who knows.

I'm definitely staying up this time.

This.
Flitted in and out of it but will be watching the lot tonight.
Some brilliant golfers bunched up there.

Got DJ (backed into Friday in play), as wel as Finau, Fleetwood and Xander all in contention for places (maybes outside chance of wins). So should be a exciting Sunday night.

also got about £35ish of freebies saved up, will likely smash them at something. Torn between using it to hedge on Brooks, or going on Morikawa/Berger someone similar

I see it’s started early. Good news. I want tommy to win, I’m on rose for top ten, with an in running bet on Koepka

Last edited:
I went for Reed at the start but he's way off, but players at the top do tend to get edgy on a Sunday especially in a major and it could get interesting if Johnsons bottle goes and he downs a few bogeys at the first nine.

I’m not on DeChambeau but imo, he will win a major. Could be tonight but I think he will get there eventually

Casey could sneak in like willett did in the masters. Iirc he wore all white then as well

probably just me but in my mind its Justin dohnson

i like him for his laidback walking style

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back